Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
We don't have any plan going forward having all the ball. It looks like these players just got to play with each other.

You say our squad is weaker than faking udinese? We should kill them easily. But no. We have to keep out the best players and play with bumps like Milik.

No need to risk. :gsol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Pathetic performance.

The attitude from some of the players is abysmal. Far too many look to have downed tools now the league s gone. Absolutely nothing down the right hand side. Weah is an obvious weak link in a poor team. McKennie has been invisible, Locatelli poor too.

Blame Alex Sandro all you want but there have been worse performances in the team.

Bring on Illing for Weah and switch Cambiaso over. At least then we will have a threat on each side.
Sandro has been an okay tonight. Should have had an assist. Our defense is porous. No idea how Gatti starts every week.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nothing infuriates me more than Gatti thinking he’s a fucking superstar and trying to take shots and play upfront.

Well, Sandro starting and fucking up pisses me off too, but at least he was a very good player at one stage in his career. Gatti thinks he’s something that he’s not.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Because they’ve mentally checked out and accepted 4th place for the rest of the season. A sign of a bunch of mediocre, mentally weak players, lead by passive management and finished coach.
As I said previously, we were in the 'enjoy the ride while it lasts' mode in the past couple of months.

The objective was never to go for the league and that was proven way back in our home game against Inter.

Hope we finish the season in top 3 and Allegro respectfully leaves. 3 seasons of the same stuff, no progress whatsoever.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Nothing infuriates me more than Gatti thinking he’s a fucking superstar and trying to take shots and play upfront.

Well, Sandro starting and fucking up pisses me off too, but at least he was a very good player at one stage in his career. Gatti thinks he’s something that he’s not.
Gatti thinks he's Bastoni or something but he runs like an idiot and the ball evaporates after he moves past the halfway line.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

I dislike quite a few players in this team. Gatti prolly the most.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

He’s just trying to compensate for our failure to make reasonable threats with opportunities. I can’t hate on him for what’s clearly a failure this first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)