Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2011
They are very disciplined and much more direct. They have 3 midfielders who can place a 60 meter pass on a dime, which makes their ability to switch plays easier and their counters much more efficient - we have none.

the only way I can see us get anything out of this game is bringing Chiesa and go with the trident up front.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The last couple of months has always been like enjoy the ride while it lasts...

This team is not clearly not good enough to win the league.

It doesn't help when coach's tactics revolves around getting a draw from big games like this one.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I mean last I heard were a goal behind why are we not pressing or raising our line... this is honestly a shameful performance. Basically gave up at this point.
When the club and the coach are talking about 4th place being a great result for the club, this mentality seeps down to the players as well. They don’t care a “healthy” loss or a fluke draw is still seen as acceptable.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If we don’t at least try going out with a tridente of Chiesa - Vlahovic - Yildiz to start the second half then it means Allegri has completely lost the plot, it’s literally our only chance to somehow turn this around…

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If we don’t at least try going out with a tridente of Chiesa - Vlahovic - Yildiz to start the second half then it means Allegri has completely lost the plot, it’s literally our only chance to somehow turn this around…
That would’ve left no attacking player on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)