Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Haters in desperation mode... Hiding in their holes in the ground, looking at their bright screens in the dark mud, mouse pointer hovering over the X to close the Chrome window for Juventuz.com. Their haggered voice whispers

"Guess I won't be on the forum for the next 24 hours"

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
it's not desperate. we talking about a broke club. every euro saved matters.

when you broke you don't waste 20m and 40m on back up players. then the club and fans throw their hands in air and say well club is broke how can it afford to sign good players?!

- - - Updated - - -

Yildiz, Chiesa, Vlahovic and Nonge all on at the same time?? :tuttosport:

Uh Chiesa and Yildiz can't be on same time lol

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Haters in desperation mode... Hiding in their holes in the ground, looking at their bright screens in the dark mud, mouse pointer hovering over the X to close the Chrome window for Juventuz.com. Their haggered voice whispers

Maxi reacted with a “wat” to this :lol2:

Him, Dingus, Turk, etc will be busy in the winter mercato thread bitching about how the ghost of Allegri drove Cancelo and others away,

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

@s4tch next time you accuse me of stirring shit or hating for no reason even after a win, here's your reminder that pretty much everytime it's your lot who start it.

The pettiness is unreal. How old are you dude?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

relax. it's a coppa italia game. not cl semi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 98)