Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good performance.

Tactically we have been very good. Soule in particular doing a good job in always doubling up on Kvara and giving an option to pass to relieve pressure. Locatelli has been magnificent. Gatti has played well too.

Napoli's defence has looked unsettled and we should show more ambition to test them.

Kostic is having a poor game by his standards.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Two of our midfielders are on a yellow.
We created almost nothing and rarely reached their half.
The team is as fragile as it is humanly possible. My expectations are at an all time low. It will be miracle to win this game.
It is incredible how far away we are from the top teams while being one of the heaviest spenders in the world.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Good performance.

Tactically we have been very good. Soule in particular doing a good job in always doubling up on Kvara and giving an option to pass to relieve pressure. Locatelli has been magnificent. Gatti has played well too.

Napoli's defence has looked unsettled and we should show more ambition to test them.

Kostic is having a poor game by his standards.
Screenshot_2023-04-23-21-38-25-52_07de052b70472489b19c0b66e29f0be4.jpg

also shots on target: 3-0

imagine if we actually could hold on to the ball and take the game to them

May 26, 2016
Two of our midfielders are on a yellow.
We created almost nothing and rarely reached their half.
The team is as fragile as it is humanly possible. My expectations are at an all time low. It will be miracle to win this game.
It is incredible how far away we are from the top teams while being one of the heaviest spenders in the world.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
I agree we have major weaknesses, but this is a bit too much imo. We had some good counter attacking opportunities but wasted them due to poor decisions and Milik being a one dimensional dinosaur. We could have hurt them with a bit more quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)