Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (296 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He is and its been rumored for awhile now.

Seems like we'll grab him in June, loan him out for next year and then Woj's contract is expired and he'll be brought back to fight for the starting spot.
This.

I prefer him over Vicario mainly for the fact that he’s only 22. But he looks really assured.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Miretti needs to go on loan like Fagioli last year. He is physically so below this level it's crazy

McK hopefully sold asap

As imagined toothless upfront with nobody in the box, don't know what Allegri was thinking with this one. If you have like 6 mids on the pitch then they either need to run like crazy and move all over or you need a striker who will run in space and be in the box, not someone like Milik who's more a midfielder himself

Gatti needs to stop hoofing everything away

sacron

May 16, 2010
Before this match, I really missed watching football after semi boycuttin world cup. Now watching this match, I have no flying fucking idea what I missed in the break.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So many of the best paid players in Serie A, who are paid by Juventus, once again are not present. From the top earners we dont have Pogba, Paredes, Vlahovic, di Maria, Chiesa, Bonucci, Rabiot, Sandro on the pitch. Mightve forgotten someone. And its not one game, most games at least half of the star players sit out, this is just a collossal waste of funds by Max and Bini

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Poor performance, very lucky not to be behind.

We look completely toothless going forward. McKennie, Soule and Miretti's passing has been so poor. Miretti in particular still seems uncomfortable that he has less time on the ball in senior football.

It is the sort of game that needs a fit Chiesa.

It looked an incredible clearance from Bremer on their first disallowed goal, did it cross the line?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
So many of the best paid players in Serie A, who are paid by Juventus, once again are not present. From the top earners we dont have Pogba, Paredes, Vlahovic, di Maria, Chiesa, Bonucci, Rabiot, Sandro on the pitch. Mightve forgotten someone. And its not one game, most games half of the star players sit out, this is just a collossal waste of funds by Max and Bini
This.
I am frustrated by the fact that we always have to play with primavera -_-
after 2months of stop with the wc and everything... how the fuck is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 293)