Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Perin playing way too safe, never opening the play
Defense sitting WAY too deep
Midfield not winning any duels, not able to distribute the ball forward
Wingers not taking on 1-1 duels opening chances

Oct 23, 2011
We have the most immovable midfield of probably any top club. The 2 besides Locatelli simply don't move and make themselves available, and you can't play football this way. If Allegri insists on continuing to play these 2 we are in for another failure and that will be on him.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Commentator just mentioned that Loca had 5 touches and Vlahovic 3, is this true!!?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Watch closely. Locatelli marks Sampdoria's attacker instead of the attacker marking Locatelli.
As a regista you need constant movement back and forth, vertical and orizontal always looking to receive a pass, always moving where there is space, relieving the pressure off of fullbacks and cb's, but Locatelli just positions himself behind Sampdoria's attacker and practically takes himself out of the game.

I don't know if Allegri sees this or not, but he clearly is down to the player not knowing how to play the position or Allegri's instructions.
It could also be that the player is lazy because doing that, means you have to have great stamina.
That's why Pjanic was always one of the players that runned the most for us.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Dull half.

We badly lack someone to get the ball down and play it around. Locatelli is pretty much the only one capable and he has been crowded out because Samp are more than happy to not close down Rugani and Bremer knowing they won't create and know that Rabiot isn't going to try and get on the ball.

Bring in one of Fagioli, Rovella or Miretti.

Bremer has looked shaky. Kostic mixed but put in some decent crosses but nobody is willing to take a risk to get themselves into the box. McKennie's adds next to nothing for an attacking mid and too many of his passes have either been behind the target forcing them to check back or at head height. Rabiot is an empty jersey.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Right now we need to see Fagioli and Rovella on for Crapiot and McKennie. They have more quality and more determination than them and honestly could not do any worse job of interpreting a central midfielders role

That isn’t even a team out there. Why aren’t we pressing the opponents? Why don’t we challenge for aerial balls? Why don’t we move off the ball?

I have to seriously ask is this management team doing anything?

Jul 28, 2002
Clearly no actual attacking planing - it’s purely off the cuff. Our best “chances” have been Kostic and Cuadrado - both made by themselves. Not a move.

If I was a top level midfielder I’d hate to ply in this team. No patterns no plan. Guess work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)