Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Step 1: defense deep in our own area, inviting opponents to attack so we can counterattack (but we don't know how).
Step 2: Concede a goal and our initial gameplan goes out of the window. Then we try to attack.

Rinse and repeat for almost all the games.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Who knew playing a 5-5-0 formation with ancient and finished CBs and MDS at RWB would lead us to being absolutely disgustingly and make us lose this match with ease.

Btw, out of the last 25 games where we’ve gone down 1-0 we’ve only come back to turn the result around 5 times.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We have to be the worst 'top team' in terms of ability to string a couple of successful passes together which don't just involve the defenders and keeper. It's painful watching this team. How the fuck we're third in the league and in EL semi's is beyond me. Worse team in a decade.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We have to be the worst 'top team' in terms of ability to string a couple of successful passes together which don't just involve the defenders and keeper. It's painful watching this team. How the fuck we're third in the league and in EL semi's is beyond me. Worse team in a decade.
Form is temporary, Jihad is forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This team looks worse than Del Neri’s teams in terms of gameplay. That team was bad but could at least make a few passes in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)