Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Just when did we become a good team again?
We look so solid Juve of old like even.
Have the players realized that allegri isn't going anywhere so they dropped the "let's sack him attitude"?
Anyway Kostic is a beast.
ritiro
agnelli threatening the shit out of the players
switch to 3 defenders to comfort kostic (and bremer)
bonucci not playing, defense relying on bremer + danilo instead
rabiot + loca returning from injury
also a few injuries helped too, as terrible as it sounds. i don't want them any harm just stating the fact that nobody misses paredes or mckennie
danilo stepping up as a leader
mentality is night and day. we believe in a win and we tend to go for it lol

we're still very far from a solid juve i'd like to see, our attacking form is still way too unpredictable, but at least we don't look like a random team without a coach. let's hope vlahovic will return after the wc and we can have a consistent finisher fed by kostic and chiesa

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
ritiro
agnelli threatening the shit out of the players
switch to 3 defenders to comfort kostic (and bremer)
bonucci not playing, defense relying on bremer + danilo instead
rabiot + loca returning from injury
also a few injuries helped too, as terrible as it sounds. i don't want them any harm just stating the fact that nobody misses paredes or mckennie
danilo stepping up as a leader
mentality is night and day. we believe in a win and we tend to go for it lol

we're still very far from a solid juve i'd like to see, our attacking form is still way too unpredictable, but at least we don't look like a random team without a coach. let's hope vlahovic will return after the wc and we can have a consistent finisher fed by kostic and chiesa
Thx for the analysis.
Haven't followed the team in recent weeks, but watched the games and we look like a totally different team which is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)