Juventus Legends (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2004
He could become one though :)

His commitment to the team may be true, but he doesn't have me quite as convinced as DP & Nedved do.
Delpie A LEGEND?

Get your head out of your ass. Dude, Marcelo Salas was so much more to the team than Delpie ever was or ever will be. Dude, Totti is more of a Juve legend than Delpie OR that fookin joke Croat wannabe Nedved....he is terrible, for Juve and for the Czech Republik, he is so bad my mom said he is a pansy. And my mom is dead.

My dead brothers, Todd and Tim, from 9/11 called me up from hell and told me that you were coming and that you were going to spit some crazy DP talk about nonsense of him being once maybe a legend in the past future tense of things. WRONG!

DP was once good when he was in a cab from practice to home, but that was the only 5 minute span that he was good, i know because I know the cabbie, Anwar "Pol Pot" Sadat was that cabbies name. He told me DP was jerkin the gerkin and jugglin the ball off his dome pipe without problem. THAT WAS IT!

What else has Delpie done, NOTHING! He didn't do anything in the World Cup either, he scored 4 own goals against the US and got a red card for elbowing 4 US players, then after seeing what a good role model he was De Rossi did it again, douche bag Rossi....but that is not his fault he was following THE SUPPOSED legend DP's footsteps.

So go drink some more LIE ABOUT Delpie juice at your local bar.....nin-come-poop.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Well then lets hear your list of legends mate. lol:smoke:
maybe later, i am 30 minutes away from the end of my 3rd 12 hour nightshift but i honestly feel that if you look at the last 7 years we have been spoiled with some top class players and imo trezegol, neddy,gigi and alex are all right up there in the top 100

oh and for me gigi is every bit as good as dino zoff

OP
Matteo4Azzurri
Jan 7, 2007
  • Thread Starter #49
    Delpie A LEGEND?

Get your head out of your ass. Dude, Marcelo Salas was so much more to the team than Delpie ever was or ever will be. Dude, Totti is more of a Juve legend than Delpie OR that fookin joke Croat wannabe Nedved....he is terrible, for Juve and for the Czech Republik, he is so bad my mom said he is a pansy. And my mom is dead.

My dead brothers, Todd and Tim, from 9/11 called me up from hell and told me that you were coming and that you were going to spit some crazy DP talk about nonsense of him being once maybe a legend in the past future tense of things. WRONG!

DP was once good when he was in a cab from practice to home, but that was the only 5 minute span that he was good, i know because I know the cabbie, Anwar "Pol Pot" Sadat was that cabbies name. He told me DP was jerkin the gerkin and jugglin the ball off his dome pipe without problem. THAT WAS IT!

What else has Delpie done, NOTHING! He didn't do anything in the World Cup either, he scored 4 own goals against the US and got a red card for elbowing 4 US players, then after seeing what a good role model he was De Rossi did it again, douche bag Rossi....but that is not his fault he was following THE SUPPOSED legend DP's footsteps.

So go drink some more LIE ABOUT Delpie juice at your local bar.....nin-come-poop.
    That was funny.... I guess :confused:

Apr 12, 2004
    Marcelo Salas
    Totti
    Matt Jones
    Vinnie Jones
    Sir Elton
    Pele
    Beckham
    Morgan, my dog.
    Logan Burke, my sister.
    Zinedine ZIZOUDANEMATE
    Todd and Tim Burke
    The Terrorists who bombed us on 9/11
    and south america

THOSE ARE MY LEGENDS!

OP
    Matteo4Azzurri
    Jan 7, 2007
  • Thread Starter #52
    maybe later, i am 30 minutes away from the end of my 3rd 12 hour nightshift but i honestly feel that if you look at the last 7 years we have been spoiled with some top class players and imo trezegol, neddy,gigi and alex are all right up there in the top 100

Yep, we've had our share of top class players. No doubt. :pint:

OP
    Matteo4Azzurri
    Jan 7, 2007
  • Thread Starter #54
    Marcelo Salas
    Totti
    Matt Jones
    Vinnie Jones
    Sir Elton
    Pele
    Beckham
    Morgan, my dog.
    Logan Burke, my sister.
    Zinedine ZIZOUDANEMATE
    Todd and Tim Burke
    The Terrorists who bombed us on 9/11
    and south america

THOSE ARE MY LEGENDS!
    C'mon.... Morgon only pee'd on Ibra's leg. Ok... I guess he can get legends status for that :cool:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    throw himself on a drughi petrol bomb in order to save,delpie and make himself a martyr i think tahir mate:disagree:
    :rofl:

buffon is already a juventuslegend whether he stays or leaves at the end of this season he is the best goalie ever!!!!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    word bozman :pint:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Like Todd and Tim Burke?
    Rest in Peace.

On the day of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center, News Chopper 4 helicopter picked up flying debris shooting over the Verrazano Bridge due to the impact of the second plane. A few days after the disaster, Perth Amboy police found the head of Todd Burke laying in the Krezner family gardens in New Jersey. The police were amazed at how far the head travelled from the ground zero, and they now refer to the story as "The Legend of the Flying Burke head." The head of Todd was placed on a stick outside the Krezner home im commemoration. This is the true Juve legend.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Rest in peace to Tim as well, who jumped from the 107th floor of Tower 1 while washing windows. If only the top of the police cruiser could have cushioned Tim's fall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)