Juventus kits 2012/2013 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Im considering buying a Del Piero black away shirt since you can actually do that but i have doubts it's a little stupid..

What do you guys think; a 2012/2013 shirt with ADP (even though he isn't playing for the club that season) - Is that cool or not?
ADP on any Juve jersey is never a bad thing :D

Aug 1, 2003
I like the away jersey design, very sexy, but Jeep looks like a sticker (nothing new there), but the 3 stars are not well aligned w the logo and looks awks. ah who cares, still 3 stars!

will the players be wearing the stars on the pitch?

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I like the away jersey design, very sexy, but Jeep looks like a sticker (nothing new there), but the 3 stars are not well aligned w the logo and looks awks. ah who cares, still 3 stars!

will the players be wearing the stars on the pitch?
No, the stars will be provided as an option when you buy the shirt, but it'll be "30 sul campo" instead on the jersey the players will be wearing.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
What could have been? More like celebration of what has been, i'll buy a Del Piero one for sure.
Well said. :tup:

--

I'm going to wait until the home jersey is revealed until I decide which one to buy. I really like this one, but the sponsor will/should be better integrated since it won't matter which background colour they use. :xfinger:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Seriously, we should all buy Del Piero jersey.

Also now that I look at the jersey again, the sticker ain't all that bad (at least thank God looks like it's imprinted and isn't a sticker, right?).

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
My last Ale #10 is last season's home kit. It symbolizes Alex's last season and the last time he wears Juve jersey.
For the next seasons it'll be all Marchisio #8 :heart:

About the sponsor, I believe its the same printed striker like last season, no?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Those who'll order Vidal's shirt, you should wait till the official numbers for next season are released because there is a good chance that he might wear #23, instead of #22.
@Klin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)