Juventus kits 2012/2013 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
C'mon Suns my man, you do have a tendency to get a bit whingey at times :D

Certainly nowhere near a Cronios or Bianconero81 level though.
Well, after two 7th place finishes of course I did. Things were horrible. But now, I don't have to since I think we're doing good. I don't do it just for the sake of it.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Well, after two 7th place finishes of course I did. Things were horrible. But now, I don't have to since I think we're doing good. I don't do it just for the sake of it.
Yea i agree, especially after the second 7th place finish i was very pessimistic and assumed that this year we'd end up finishing 5th or 6th, mostly because i thought Napoli Inter and perhaps Roma would do better.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Man, i loved the shirt until you guys started dissing the sticker sponsor, now i hate the sticker too :(
Still one of the best shirts we had for a while, definitely buying one although now that Ale is not in the squad i'm not sure what number.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
WHat ? I liked last year away kit more, and i hate the fact that we are probably the only team in the world that get a sticker for the sponsor. Can't understand why ?

Is is a clause we make with sponsoring Company ?
What the hell have I done? Love this jersey. And I've even jumped on the Marotta bandwagon.

Not cool, not cool.
Indeed. Suns shouldn't be on that negative list.

Even B81 is positive these days though :D
:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)