Juventus kits 2012/2013 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

I think this is next season shirt... Of course, with Jeep, scudetto, and without stars...
They're nothing like it..........

Can't we just stop all the trash-fake-homemade juventus jerseys? Who gives a F about all this fake shi* that you guys post? The official is around the corner anyway... Agnelli already said it: NO STARS. Got it?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
People are free to discuss the issue if they want, it's a forum after all. That's the great thing about forums, you can choose to participate in a thread or just ignore it, I'd advise you to perhaps consider the latter regarding this particular thread :tup:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
People are free to discuss the issue if they want, it's a forum after all. That's the great thing about forums, you can choose to participate in a thread or just ignore it, I'd advise you to perhaps consider the latter regarding this particular thread :tup:
I am not telling people to stop posting here! As if I could? I'm simply saying that this is a little stupid now that its obvious to everyone that some (most) of the posts here are utterly ridiculous... But ofc, feel free - I was just making a comment to my opinion on this thread..

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I do like your idea of thee stars with the mid being transparent/white also connecting to the italian flag, representing we're the current champions.. That.. That is creative!

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
They're nothing like it..........

Can't we just stop all the trash-fake-homemade juventus jerseys? Who gives a F about all this fake shi* that you guys post? The official is around the corner anyway... Agnelli already said it: NO STARS. Got it?
Apparently I give some fucks about it, for fun.

Back to the topic, the zigzag lines are absolutely fucked up, and the sleeves are too ugly. Would be so embarrassing if that really is our next season kit..

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
I am not telling people to stop posting here! As if I could? I'm simply saying that this is a little stupid now that its obvious to everyone that some (most) of the posts here are utterly ridiculous... But ofc, feel free - I was just making a comment to my opinion on this thread..
I think this post is utterly ridiculous, but that's just my opinion. Feel free to continue to be butthurt about people discussing our next potential kit in the thread that was created for discussion about that specific subject. Again, just my opinion on that post.

Jun 11, 2012
Fellow Juventini,there is still hope. Now this is just a rumor. I repeat, RUMOR (not able to confirm yet).

After seeing the largely negative fan reaction to the "30 sul campo" shirt, Andrea Agnelli has decided to try and put the three stars above the logo in order to please the tifosi. Even though the FIGC has no authority on stars (since it is a tradition, not a rule), they do have to approve each team's kit before the start of the season. Agnelli will meet with FIGC officials to not only petition the return of our two lost scudetti, but also plead for permission to put a third star anyways in case we don't get our scudetti back. The meeting will supposedly be held after the Euro 2012, because Agnelli does not wish to cause any further distractions to the Italian team (Scomessopoli is bad enough).

Anyhow,I'll keep you all posted. Let's pray that this is true,Forza Juve!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Fellow Juventini,there is still hope. Now this is just a rumor. I repeat, RUMOR (not able to confirm yet).

After seeing the largely negative fan reaction to the "30 sul campo" shirt, Andrea Agnelli has decided to try and put the three stars above the logo in order to please the tifosi. Even though the FIGC has no authority on stars (since it is a tradition, not a rule), they do have to approve each team's kit before the start of the season. Agnelli will meet with FIGC officials to not only petition the return of our two lost scudetti, but also plead for permission to put a third star anyways in case we don't get our scudetti back. The meeting will supposedly be held after the Euro 2012, because Agnelli does not wish to cause any further distractions to the Italian team (Scomessopoli is bad enough).

Anyhow,I'll keep you all posted. Let's pray that this is true,Forza Juve!
please reduce the size of your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)