Juventus kits 2010/2011 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2008
:agree:
Ready for the new season

The team is really about to turn over a new leaf. With the end of June, the sports season 2009/10 is about to be archived. As from tomorrow, Thursday 1st July, the 2010/11, officially begins.

The season will start off with Luigi Del Neri at the helm, the coach hired to guide the team. The coach from Friuli will be immediately at work. With the Europa League preliminary round beginning at the end of July, there is no time to waste and the new Juventus is already ready to sail away.

It will be a very intense start to the month of July. As from Thursday evening, when the bianconeri (excluding internationals) will be meeting in Turin, it will be the chance to get to know one another and begin the adventure.

Friday 2nd July will be the day of the official events. In the morning, at the Juventus Center in Vinovo, there will be a press conference to mark the start of the season and the presentation of the new jersey. This will be happening simultaneously with the medical check-ups of the players.

The ball will immediately get rolling and on Saturday the team will get back to working on the field with the start of the summer camp in Pinzolo. The team will reach Val Rendena and in the late afternoon will have the first training session under coach Del Neri and his staff.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
thank you for reaffirming what i just read confirmed in the post directly ablocve yours,i was not sure if this confirmation was confirmed until your confirmatory comment confirmed it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)