Juventus Headquarter Pics (1 Viewer)

OP

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Have to agree with you...Milanello "it AIN'T!"

Well, Milanello is where Milan have trainings...I've never seen Milan headquarter, please Incubo, post a picture of that.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by LeRoi ] ++

I don't know...maybe inside. I didin't get in, Moggi was too busy to talk to me...:LOL:
    Moggi could be busy hiding away from angry Juve fans for not spending some money in January.....:groan:

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    That Juve headquarters looks very accessible. Maybe it's only the junior administration that is housed there.

Lame incubo :rolleyes:

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by LeRoi ] ++

I don't know...maybe inside. I didin't get in, Moggi was too busy to talk to me...:LOL:
    oh moggi has time for now one he hasnt been answering my calls lateley! :LOL:
    For me the closest thing to meeting any one from juve was bettega i saw him in my country in the fifa youth world cup he was there...aaanywys
    u should campoutside the head quarter u never know when del pieor might pass by or maybe anyone of the juventus squad!
    when ill come to turin hopefully maybe thsi year ill keep u company :D .looool.. :LOL:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    thanx leroi....looks like a historical building. if i were there, i wudnt have known it's our HQ. no logo, nothing.....?

now i know where moggi works :devil: i'm sending a death letter to moggi 2morrow :LOL:

Aug 1, 2003
    well, to be honest, IIRC there WAS some place else where there was a sort of 'headquarter' for our team, and it doesn't look as old as this, the building was all white and there were many people there...

wonder what that was? :undecide:

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Have to agree with you...Milanello "it AIN'T!"
    For some reason, that reminds me of one of those houses in the movies that belongs to a Colombian druglord.

Sorry ROI I don't have a picture of Via Turati but WE do have this :fero:
    P.S. Enjoy... :redface:
    Nice pic. Forza Paolo

OP

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    thanx leroi....looks like a historical building. if i were there, i wudnt have known it's our HQ. no logo, nothing.....?

JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB and a flag...nothing else. We are so reserved....

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

For some reason, that reminds me of one of those houses in the movies that belongs to a Colombian druglord.
    Kind of true. On a serious note its the most complete sporting center in Serie A and requested by the National Team when its available. Milan guaranteed that if it were ever to sell the complex that FIGC (Italian Football Federation) would have a first right to purchase as they requested. It actually houses the entire squad and staff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)