Juventus Headquarter Pics (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
:LOL: :LOL: at you guys! haha

but ok.... probably the dumbest question to ask, but what do they do in the HQ? :confused:
the HQ isnt just a room shinee, its a whole friggin building from where all juventus activities are run. from making transfer bids, budgeting, etc etc etc.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

but ok.... probably the dumbest question to ask, but what do they do in the HQ? :confused:
They sit there sipping Bicerin, thinking about how :cool: they are for being involved with Juve

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

the HQ isnt just a room shinee, its a whole friggin building

I know that! :wallbang: :D

from where all juventus activities are run. from making transfer bids, budgeting, etc etc etc.
Ah! that was what i was trying to ask..... like what are the activites that go on in there?

And thank you for telling :) ........ ( me being super stupid again) i always thought these things were discussed in some ....... manager's office or what have you at Della Alpi :p (foolish girl thinks everything happens there :D )

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++

Incubo,would you tell us more about Milan Lab, if you don't mind. Is it in the same area with Milan training ground (Milanello)?

Sori sori...... i know this is totally against the tittle of this thread but i just wanted to show here these pics. If the mods are not happy with them being here, pls delete or move them for me :) thank you

Here are 3 pics of Milan lab

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)