Juventus Headquarter Pics (1 Viewer)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Have to agree with you...Milanello "it AIN'T!"
Incubo,would you tell us more about Milan Lab, if you don't mind. Is it in the same area with Milan training ground (Milanello)?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont see whats wrong with it really. i think its classy, that old style type building.

Anyway, i have this plan. here me out:

i call in a bomb threat here from a local pay phone in melbourne australia (hard to track:D). when moggi etc...all run out, LeRoi runs in and checks Moggi's office out. you go through his filing cabinet, in particular, the transfer files and you find out exactly who we are looking to buy for next season. You then sneak out the back door, or if in danger of being caught, slide down the back downpipe of Moggi's office. Then you can report back to us and we'll now.

in addition, leave a note pleading him to buy mexes, ferrari, trabelsi, aimar and Zlatan.

what do you think?

oh, before anything, findout whether or not there is that downpipe outside his office. we dont want u having to jump 2 levels out his window:D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
adrian my man- have i told you that i like your style?

ive just gained a newfound sense of respect for you. :)

i wish there were more people like you around here. that and fewer laws prohibiting doing those kinda things.....

cheers

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I suspect that Moggi is too devious for filing. I mean what if there was an audit or something? He looks to me like one of those guys that stores it all in his mind..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
well, maybe he has it on his PC. we may have to crack his password, but i'm sure we can do that. its probably something like, 'transferguru':D

either way, i still an opportunity for some insight on the transfer market:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The old bldg stands for a tradition. While most other clubs have glass bldgs its nice to see juve have held on to their past.

OP

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #59
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

Anyway, i have this plan. here me out:

i call in a bomb threat here from a local pay phone in melbourne australia (hard to track:D). when moggi etc...all run out, LeRoi runs in and checks Moggi's office out. you go through his filing cabinet, in particular, the transfer files and you find out exactly who we are looking to buy for next season. You then sneak out the back door, or if in danger of being caught, slide down the back downpipe of Moggi's office. Then you can report back to us and we'll now.

in addition, leave a note pleading him to buy mexes, ferrari, trabelsi, aimar and Zlatan.

what do you think?

oh, before anything, findout whether or not there is that downpipe outside his office. we dont want u having to jump 2 levels out his window:D

I think it could be THE PERFECT CRIME...:LOL:

My fear is to find some bid regarding Nedved or Trezeguet with a little note like "interesting" or something like that...:fero:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I bet it would be easier to hyptonize him and make him tell us what we want...
    but how could we convince him to be hyptnoised? maybe pay off his doctor or something.

LAC, kidnapping is a little harsh...i mean, we dont hate the bloke:D

other ideas:

1. slip a mickey in his afternoon expresso. he sleeps for an hour or so while LeRoi searches.

2. Dress up as cleaners and sneak into his office while he isnt there.

3. tap his phone line. listen in on his phone conversations.

and last but not least, ring the dude up and just ask what the fuk he is gonna be doing come this july in the market:D:D

what u all think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)