Juventus Fans Pics (4 Viewers)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
What are you talking about, Elke? Can't imagine a game without flares honestly! They along with firecrackers and WC rolls are part of the decorum.
it seems dangerous to me :undecide:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++
horrible :undecide:
what?you are kidding...
just look at the photos...look how them change the atmospher...i like them..and most of the time the fans don't use them in a dangrous way.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

what?you are kidding...
just look at the photos...look how them change the atmospher...i like them..and most of the time the fans don't use them in a dangrous way.

i hope so...football is a 'party' :)

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #191

Hey little question: how can you see through the smoke? :D

you cant. but smoke dissapears after a few minutes.

Siena 0-3 Juve (2004/2005)

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    i hope so :)

So it's not dangerous?
    Not in Delle Alpi anyway! I'm not even convinced that Jan Zelezny would manage to hit the keeper from as far as the Curve! :D

But seriously, the flares may be impressive but they're just smoke, they really ain't that harmful. Throwing eccletic solid objects (like mobile phones, cf. the other night during PSG-Marseille) at players from the stands is what we should really worry about.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

Not in Delle Alpi anyway! I'm not even convinced that Jan Zelezny would manage to hit the keeper from as far as the Curve! :D

But seriously, the flares may be impressive but they're just smoke, they really ain't that harmful. Throwing eccletic solid objects (like mobile phones, cf. the other night during PSG-Marseille) at players from the stands is what we should really worry about.
    and aren't they very hot? Can't you burn yourself with it?

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    and aren't they very hot? Can't you burn yourself with it?
    As with anything incandescent. You can also burn yourself with a cigarette you know. But flares can be easily manipulated and I doubt you'd be sitting where they're being lit anyway. Once fallen onto the pitch, flares are more annoying than they are dangerous to the players safety.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)