Juventus Fans Pics (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm not really into the flares; they can be pretty dangerous, especially for the goalkeepers who are always standing within throwing distance of the fans

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I'm not really into the flares; they can be pretty dangerous, especially for the goalkeepers who are always standing within throwing distance of the fans

at least someone who understands me :touched:

:p

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #169
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

yes, but it depends how you use them. if you use them just to make the atmosphere better, then they're not dangerous, but if you use them to throw them to the goalkeeper or to the away/home fans, then they can be pretty dangerous.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

yes, but it depends how you use them. if you use them just to make the atmosphere better, then they're not dangerous, but if you use them to throw them to the goalkeeper or to the away/home fans, then they can be pretty dangerous.
    Well what are they being used for then? :confused:

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #171
    ++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++

Well what are they being used for then? :confused:

most of them are used to make atmosphere better, but some of them are being used to throw them at opposite fans or on the pitch.

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #173
    ++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++

most of the time? ....

no, occasionally, when fans hate each other very much, like juve fans against fiorentina fans, or italian fans vs. english fans etc.

anyways, another pics :

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)