Juventus fans are racist right wingers... (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßöмßäяðîëя;4303612 said:
At Lazio games, it is very common that the Ultras chant "Miroslav" on one end and answer with "Mengele" on the other. It's not their fault Miroslav Klose ran like the Weiss Engel.
"Milos" is German for "Mengele". All this time that Gigi Delneri was yelling, everybody thought he was yelling at Krasic when instead he was cheering on the Fatherland for the Final Solution. :agree:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
You find idiots like them in all clubs ffs.
Exactly, especially in Italy where racism is still sadly a norm. I don't think juventini as a whole are more racist than the average group of Italian supporters. Certainly not as bad as a typical sample of Roma, Lazio or Verona fans.

The English fart a lot, so I wouldn't get too carried away with that theory.
:lol:

3Star

Nov 13, 2012
It's no doubt that there are right wing elements to Juve.

Just look at this for example

But I'd say it more Nationalist then true racism.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
it's not really about racism. It's just that when they want to stress a player so that he can have some mistakes they do it racially. But when the game ends you won't find anyone that will beat a black man.
Actually if you ever went to Curva Sud most stewards when checking tickets and before entering the secots are mostly black guys and nobody ever yelled or complained about them being black or being there.
IT's just a way to annoy black players on the pitch.
Ain't say it's a good thing to do. But that's not racism more like being stupid and rules won't allow any racist chant. Fact is last year we didn't get punished for racist chants against black people but for chanting against napolitans few things likes "rooting for Vesuvio the vulcan to burn them all or saying they stink or that they have cholera or that they're crap" and it's a new thing you can't even do regional chants. They call it "territorial discrimination". Means if you are from Turin and you verbally abuse someone from Milano for being a "milanese" (a citizen of milan) that's "territorial discrimination" punished with empty sector for whoever sang loud enough.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'd say except for the aforementioned Lazio and Livorno, the political orientation of the clubs fanbases are rather similar, with both left and right wing Ultra groups being affiliated with pretty much every, at least somehow bigger club.

From my general impression there is a general tendency in all of Italian football towards more right than left Ultras, independent from the specific club.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'd say except for the aforementioned Lazio and Livorno, the political orientation of the clubs fanbases are rather similar, with both left and right wing Ultra groups being affiliated with pretty much every, at least somehow bigger club.

From my general impression there is a general tendency in all of Italian football towards more right than left Ultras, independent from the specific club.
Lazio and Livorno are specials. where ultras fans are clearly rooting for lefty or righty. That's it. Elsewhere fans are equally distributed between the 2 polars.
About the italians in general.. well last political election won the left wing with a 48% or something so it's not much "general tendency to right than left".

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Lazio and Livorno are specials. where ultras fans are clearly rooting for lefty or righty. That's it. Elsewhere fans are equally distributed between the 2 polars.
About the italians in general.. well last political election won the left wing with a 48% or something so it's not much "general tendency to right than left".
I don't mean Italians, but Italain football fans and Ultra groups.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
it's not really about racism. It's just that when they want to stress a player so that he can have some mistakes they do it racially. But when the game ends you won't find anyone that will beat a black man.
Actually if you ever went to Curva Sud most stewards when checking tickets and before entering the secots are mostly black guys and nobody ever yelled or complained about them being black or being there.
IT's just a way to annoy black players on the pitch.
Ain't say it's a good thing to do. But that's not racism more like being stupid and rules won't allow any racist chant. Fact is last year we didn't get punished for racist chants against black people but for chanting against napolitans few things likes "rooting for Vesuvio the vulcan to burn them all or saying they stink or that they have cholera or that they're crap" and it's a new thing you can't even do regional chants. They call it "territorial discrimination". Means if you are from Turin and you verbally abuse someone from Milano for being a "milanese" (a citizen of milan) that's "territorial discrimination" punished with empty sector for whoever sang loud enough.
:tup:

People have a hard time understanding men who didnt had their balls cut off, or didnt forget to build a social shield, can perfectly insult someone with words he doesnt mean that hurt that specific person

This way, a non racist person can swing a racist chant at a black player. Cause he's from the opposite team and they want to break his confidence

When i want to insult someone, i dont think "what can i say that i stand behind that will hurt him". I just go "so what will hurt him the most" regardless wether i believe into it or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)