Juventus Club Australia Logo poll (1 Viewer)

Which logo do you prefer?

• Black and white kangaroo

• Yellow and black kangaroo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 30, 2006
vimo said:
I haven't followed the article and do not know if this has been said already before but are you sure this is the logo you want. On that size it's pretts much alright although (in the black logo version) you have to look twice to recognize a difference with the juve-logo. But imagine the logo on a homepage or a member-card or whatever (just look at your avatar). The kangaroo and the texts are not to recognize anymore... i'd think of something completely different of u ask my opinion
I think this is a good point in favour of the gold, sutnevuJ ;)

Hey, can you put the poll on the Aussie site too please? Ta.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
sutnevuJ

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #42
    FJ_forzajuve said:
    I think this is a good point in favour of the gold, sutnevuJ ;)

Hey, can you put the poll on the Aussie site too please? Ta.
    I tried, but it wouldnt let me upload the pictures...
    You need to host them somewhere and then include the links, and i dont know how :)

Maybe Cuore knows how?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    prefer the first one

baggio said:
    You dont need to say Australia, the image of the Kangaroo should suffice.
    nah mate, you know what would happen.......in two or three days abugadanzieri would pop up with a thread about nike wanting to change the logo to a kangaroo instead of a bull....please discuss...etc

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Bozi.78 said:
    prefer the first one

nah mate, you know what would happen.......in two or three days abugadanzieri would pop up with a thread about nike wanting to change the logo to a kangaroo instead of a bull....please discuss...etc

:lol: i could soooo see that happenin:D

id rep ya but - You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bozi.78 again.

Sep 28, 2002
    Wajron said:
    Niech ktos mu powie po angielsku ze znak Juventus FC jest prawnie zastrzezony i nie moze byc wykorzystywany przez nikogo innego. Nawet czesci loga równiez.
    no eto jest oficialjni fan klub juventuse, ja (think) oni mozi korzystac logotyp :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)