Marquez (2 Viewers)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
You never posted anything like that whatsoever. Again, if Ronaldinho doesn't train regulary, prove it. It's something that should be well documented, so it should be just a click of the mouse.
i did post 'anything like that' and it's up to your mouse-clicks to provide it back.

you have to be a fool not to see that ronaldinho acted like the worst sportsman at barcelona. he did arrive too late for trainings, he did skip some for no (legitimate...) reason and it's well-known that he hates them in general ('real' trainings is what i'm talking about, no artistic ball tricks). He only recently took it back up (at least i think he did as i heard some positive notes by ... rijkaard) when he was sent to the bench on a regular base. Rijkaard made some statements about him i think a couple of days or weeks before that 'black sheep' incident broke out, which explained ronaldinho why he was on the bench.

talking about sheeps, who do you think edmilson was referring too ?

I don't hate Ronaldinho because of his looks (it was a good try though ;)) or the team he plays for, i don't even hate him at all. As a matter of fact i was one of his biggest admirers in his 2 seasons before the world-cup and I called him the world's best several times. Until the succes got to his head ... He took it way too easy afterwards.

Still no, not at juve.

:pumpkin:

He's been injured half the season.
you meant half of the pre-season ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Zebina---Andrade---new CB---Chiellini
(Grygera)-(Legro)--(Criscito)--(Molinaro although i want Balza back...)

that would be very good imo.

tell me something, why would you spend 15 million + on a good cb when we already have chiellni? How about spending 5 million on grosso, for example, and play chiellni where he excels? Buying a new cb would be a waste of money, plus whoever we bring in isn't going to be as good as chiellni is.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No it's not... you're the one trying to argue that your slander is true, so it's up to you.

Dumb. Perhaps not as dumb as the people saying no to Cristiano Ronaldo, but still pretty dumb to be honest.
:dielaugh:

You have got to be kidding me?? Did someone here really say that?

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Marquez would be a good buy imo, experienced at the top level and would form a nice partnership with Giorgio in the centre of the defense imo. Would be a good signing.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I like him, but this season he wasn't that very good. Made alot of mistakes etc.
But that happens to everybody..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
when he is on his game, his play is commanding and inspirational. The downside that he can act like a irresponsilbe diva or a butcher....alot. Just ask Barca fans.

I'd still take a risk on him

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've talked about this player quite a lot on these forums in response to a lot of crap said about him. Fuck, I even HATE this motherfucker because he's the Mexican NT captain, but would I want him on my team? Absolutely. Juventus or American.

He's fucking good and was pretty much world class until retard Rijkaard used him in midfield. Secure him for a good deal and he will be a good signing.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Marquez is a quality defender.He's my #1 choice out of the clowns we have been linked with by today's "Tuttosport":Campagnaro,Lugano...etc. I believe Marquez and Chiellini would be rock solid.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Is there any chance of these rumours being anywhere near true? I guess it is a wait and see situation, but if it ever happened, and we signed him that would be immense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)