Juventus civil action (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
iam really amazed of Juve fans they never acts, i remember Real Madrid and Barc when they underperform the fans take some action like showing there back to the stands and showing some banners and filling the staduim with it. in particular Real madrid fans show white napkin when they are upset with the managment. why don't Juve fans do the same so the owners could invset some money in the club we are desprate for new players

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
iam really amazed of Juve fans they never acts, i remember Real Madrid and Barc when they underperform the fans take some action like showing there back to the stands and showing some banners and filling the staduim with it. in particular Real madrid fans show white napkin when they are upset with the managment. why don't Juve fans do the same so the owners could invset some money in the club we are desprate for new players
tbh we arent doing that bad yet, ffs we are in 3rd place, the only reason i would put up some banners is to sign VDV or Diego and not sissoko

OP
Paolo Sosa

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    i don't consider 3rd place with a huge difference of 12 points a good thing either unless we compete for the title or else our season is bad

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    That's what I want -- a stadium filled with whiners about the obvious, who do retarded stunts like turn their backs on the pitch, empty sections out, etc.

They're called interisti, btw.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
    Negative banners don't fit to Juve fans.

The only thing I can is support, others stufs won't make any diference, they only increase the pressure on the squad. Some players play better unders pressure, but most of the majority don't. So why?

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
    Jul 15, 2006
    where are the so-called fans ?

when liverpool got knocked out of the CL at home by benfica the fans were still singing "you'll never walk alone" to support their players.

we drew in an unlucky fashion today and are still up for our season objective. sure let's take some civil action

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    imo the only persons we can really protest are Secco.

Ranieri, we can critisize, but he is doing his job up to what we have expected(that is a top 4). If we were in 6th or 7th spot then I would say yeah, let's protest.

Secco though... that man better have some plan up his sleeve to get us 2 class players in the summer.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I thought the whole point of being a Juventino was making clear you weren't a clueless wanker who whines every time the slightest thing goes wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)