Juventus "cheating" Video (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
how lame...

in 5 and a half minutes, they showed about 2 or 3 actualy questionable calls, then spent most of the other time showing other players diving, and the scandalous fact that Juventus players FOUL PEOPLE :eek: (crime of the century).

I loved the bit how they used Simone Inzaghi as 'evidence' of another team not getting a penalty :LOL:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
LMAO @ Pessotto around 2 minutes. That is the funniest thing ever, Luca rules!
:dielaugh:

That was hillarious!

Pessotto was dragged a good 15 feet :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
On a more serious note, I think we have had a good number of calls in our favour and it does annoy me. However, we have had a good number against us.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
On a more serious note, I think we have had a good number of calls in our favour and it does annoy me. However, we have had a good number against us.
I'm sure this things happens with every "Big" teams,even small teams too.but the problem is we are in a center of attention :dontcare:

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
Juve wont be a champion unless those ppl publish stuff like that otherwise the blackout will kill them! media always acussing Juve, and if they did not do that they won't get any attention and got more Viewers to their channels ?

so Juve is the champion . champion is not a normal team. a normal team won't get this spot .

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
True. Someone please tell me how many times it was handball in Milans own penalty area last season? I counted it as 10+
And this season it was like 5-6+ and NO ONE was a penalty. but if you are the most loved club in the world, you also must be the most hated, right?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
they couldnt even find enough calls from this year for a video, so they had to include last years clips as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)