Juventus Channel (2 Viewers)

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
Hi Guys,

I didn't know were to post this so i taught in here it would be okay! I just subscribed to have the club channels in malta because i wanted to see the Juventus Channel. I was really dissapointed to find out that they repeat the same things all over again. The Scirea video is played atleast 8 times a day and sometimes and old match and the same news from the morning! That really sucks because Inter, Milan, MUTV, Chelsea and the rest have all kind of information of their club channels. Is this temporary because juve is in tour in england or the JUVE CHannel does really sucks???? I am very very dissapointed by this because i paid alot of money just to get a digital tv so i can watch my favorite team channel and then find out that it does really sucks while the others is great!

Please let me know

Simon

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Yeah our website really sucks. Our channel is still pretty young and we gonna need a little time to develop it further, but trust me MUTV and Barca TV aren't that good either they are also repeating same things and that is normal cuz they don't have enough material to play different things all day.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
I just subscribed to have the club channels in malta because i wanted to see the Juventus Channel. I was really dissapointed to find out that they repeat the same things all over again.
Simon
What a shame you didn't read some of the comments on the forum first, Simon.
I pay a ridiculous "over the top" £859 when I am in the UK instead of my home country for the Sky Italia Sport+Calcio package because it's the only way I'm 100% guarranteed to see all Juve's Serie A games on tv. I absolutely refuse to pay an extra £110 for the Juventus Ch. which is only available as part of the package & doesn't give Juve news any quicker than Sky Italia TG24! You get mostly training sessions, repeated old film clips, interviews with players (often non football related) & a re-run of the most recently played game which you may have already seen or perhaps at least seen highlights of, & you certainly know the score of! You'll also see things like Mr.Ranieri doing a celebrity opening of someone's bar or restaurant! Oh, what a thrill...!!!
You don't get your money's worth, & for the record I don't consider the Milan, Roma, & Inter channels to be any better...

OP
simoncauchi

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5
    Well the subscribtion in malta is not expensive but very cheap. I pay 7 eur monthly for 6 club channels being Juve, Inter, Milan, Roma, MUTV & Chelsea. The problem is to get those channels you have to invest in a digital TV which i had to pay and install and again to get the club channels you have to have atleast a package from the digital tv. That is why i am mad because when i use to have sky i use to enjoy watching Inter & Milan Channel as it was intresting. I do like old games, news about the teams, Training etc etc but the thing i don't like is that in the last tow days the Juventus channel all they gave us is the Scirea video played abut 8 times, the same old morning news about what the papers say, a small old training session and sometimes an old game which that i don't mind. The result is just YUKKKKKKKKK and yeah the other channels are much much intresting. Yesterday i watched some inter channel and had some really nice compilations.( I hate inter but i love football so i watch everything) I also watched their training and was very intresting.

Our site also sucks badly. I just emailed the club about this maybe just maybe they will see it.

Thanks for all the comments!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)