Juventus - Brescia (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i hope Lazio make inter drop some points.
i'm begining to think that juve will lose points against brescia!

They seem more motivated and they've already done it once earlier this season.

I also think that Lippi is gonna Try something new in the first half of this game. i mean something like an experiment for the Real Madrid Game. (Like playing Without Tacchi and Davids).

Lippi really needs to get things right if he wants to have a chance to get a good result in the bernabaeu without Davids, Tacchi, and Montero.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Woohoo - someone might have posted this already but even if they did, it's such good news it deserves to be posted again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trez will face Brescia Saturday 26 April, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus boss Marcello Lippi has confirmed that David Trezeguet will start the game against Brescia on Sunday.

The Frenchman has been sidelined for the past three weeks with injury but will return against the Lombard outfit tomorrow afternoon.

"David is convinced that he is back to full fitness and he is very motivated," said the tactician on Saturday.

Trezeguet seriously damaged his shoulder in the 2-0 win over Torino in the derby and has missed some crucial games since, including the Champions’ League ties against Barcelona.

But the former Monaco man returned to full training earlier this week and is no longer suffering any kind of pain.

Lippi should field him from the very first minute at the Delle Alpi in order to check his fitness with the Champions’ League tie against Real Madrid on the horizon.

Ajax star wants Serie A Sunday 27 April, 2003

Ajax hero Rafael Van der Vaart has confirmed that he is looking to play Serie A football next season.

“I have many offers coming in from overseas teams,” revealed the talented midfielder, “but I admit that my dream is to play in Italy.”

The interview with a Dutch newspaper has been music to the ears of Serie A sides who are more than happy to make that dream come true.

Van der Vaart has long been linked with Inter, Milan, Juventus and Roma, but the Rossoneri appear to have the upper hand.

The £10m price-tag might be a problem for the financially troubled side, but their progress in the Champions’ League should solve some of those issues.

The midfielder is also a target for Premiership and Spanish sides, while his contract ties him to Ajax until 2006.

Van der Vaart did not take part in the second leg of their quarter-final clash with Milan at the San Siro due to an injury.

Plleease let's get Van der Vaart, i've seen him play. He's young and very talented.

More good news!

Batistuta to miss Lazio clash Saturday 26 April, 2003

Gabriel Batistuta sprained his right ankle during today’s training session, but has still been included in the squad to face Lazio.

The Argentine fell badly during the game between ranks at the Pinetina ground and is unlikely to recover in time for tomorrow night’s game at the San Siro.

However, Batistuta is included in the nineteen-man squad called by Inter boss Hector Cuper.

Sergio Conceicao also returns after being left out of the midweek trip to Valencia. The Portuguese international was sidelined as a disciplinary measure following his angry reaction to a substitution.

Cristiano Zanetti, Christian Vieri and Giovanni Pasquale are suspended, so three youth teams players are drafted in.

Vieri would be unable to play in any case, as he is out for at least a month with a knee ligament injury.

Gk: Toldo e Fontana

D: J Zanetti, Cordoba, Adani, Materazzi, Gamarra, Vivas, Franchini

M: Emre, Conceiçao, Di Biagio, Dalmat, Okan, Napolitano

F: Batistuta, Crespo, Recoba, Martins

Probably Crespo & Recoba up-front, Recoba's not been that good recently.

Go Lazio Go! Do us another favour!

JKane

May 31, 2001
This is an extremely important game. I hope our players are concentrated, even against "little" Brescia before the big clash with Real Madrid.

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
roma won 2-1 against milan....
i fear inter will manage to beat lazio somehow :-(
the batistuta news aren't bad for us, but he isn't scoring anyway ;-)

but now let's concentrate on juve...
15 mins still to go until the match starts...
anyone following the match on tv?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEL PIERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!YES!YES!!!

Jul 18, 2002
DEL PIERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Juventus in the lead!! It was Del Piero with the free kick, 30 yards out to the left of centre - he curled it into the area, no one got a touch on it and ball crept inside the far corner!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)