Juventus beat Rangers for Monaco's Nonda (tribalfootball.com) (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
It's Tribal Football, that's the worst news source since that Iraqi minister!
well tribal football said the same about KAPO!!! and AS i know.. we DID SIGN Kapo !! sooooooooo dont be so sure about tribal being BADDDDDDDDDD!!!!

btw... imo WE SHOULD NOT give Mutu away... Give Nonda + Appiah + money for Cassano!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

well tribal football said the same about KAPO!!! and AS i know.. we DID SIGN Kapo !! sooooooooo dont be so sure about tribal being BADDDDDDDDDD!!!!

btw... imo WE SHOULD NOT give Mutu away... Give Nonda + Appiah + money for Cassano!!!
Tribalfootball is crap. They probably stole the info about Kapo from some other site.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

they got lucky..big deal..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i like him as a player, i think he has potential to be a good enough sub for juve. but of course, if signing him and using him in a deal to get a player like cassano is on the cards, im all for it.

Im thinking Miccoli and Nonda for Cassano. Through in some cash if need be.

cassano, mutu and zlatan as a trio would be a dream.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Cassano, Mutu and Zlatan does sound absolutely amazing.

My only question would be - are any of them prolific scorers? I know they all score regularly but would any of them be 20 goal a season players?

Having said that, who cares? That attack would be frightening for opposing teams (and when was the last time you could could say that about Juve?).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)