Juventus after Clarence Seedorf brother (7 Viewers)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Jem83 said:
I get a mental picture..

Some Lionel Hutz-looking anxious journalist sitting at a coffee shop in Amsterdam, shaking, hyperventilating on hashis, desperately trying to cook up a new story for his pissed off boss at the News agency, and this was the best he could do.

Good explanation of what actually happened. :pint:

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
What we should do is sign Seedorf's brother then Ronaldinho's brother and while were in Serie B sign Kaka's brother who plays in Rimini i think. Then we can sign Maradona's son and Seedorf's iligitamate child with Ronaldo's wife. We'll have the best DNA team in Europe, I guarantee that

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #27
    Michael_Cutajar said:
    Seedorf jr, 24 years old, will be on a free transfer in June

If that means Groningen will release him on a free transfer, I think I get the picture how good(bad) is he.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    Stefano Seedorf born 28 April 1982 in Zaanstad, The Netherlands is Dutch-Surinamese footballer who usually plays as an offensive midfielder. He currently plays for FC Groningen, but has also played for Ajax and NAC Breda. He is the cousin of Clarence, Jürgen, Chedric, and Rahmlee Seedorf.

Early career

Stefano Seedorf started his playing career with Hellas Sport, but like his cousins would soon be discovered by Ajax. After rising through the ranks with players such as Serginho Greene (Feyenoord) and Youssouf Hersi (Vitesse Arnhem) he made is debut in the first team line-up on 31 April 2002, just 3 days after his 20th birthday. However, after 2 years and just 5 league matches Stefano was sent away on a loan spell with NAC Breda.

On loan

In Breda Stefano made an immediate impact. He proliferated himself as a fast paced technical midfielder and scored 7 goals in 29 matches. Despite his successful performance with NAC, his contract with Ajax was not extended. In the summer of 2004 Seedorf was therefore transferred to FC Groningen.

FC Groningen

FC Groningen, has in recent years become a serious contender for the Dutch Eredivisie UEFA Cup slots. Last year marked the first time in some 20 years that FC Groningen had earned that right and privilige. Not entirely co-incidentally the upward spiral of FC Groningen has coincided with the arrival of Stefano, as he is the most creative and forward minded player on the Groningen midfield.

Career Overview

Season Club Matches Goals
    2001-2003 Ajax 5 0
    2003/04 NAC Breda 29 7
    2004-Present Groningen 50 8

Oct 3, 2004
    Perhaps a new Edgar Davids in the making? ;)

Stripper said:
    Anyone remember Simeone Inzaghi??? he proved us all wrong!!
    Hehe...Inzaghino had some great performances with Lazio, but it seemed he couldn't rediscover good form after numerous injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)