Juventus 3rd shirt (3 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
Just seen that, looks nice. I think I'd like to see it in the flesh so I could judge the colour a bit better as it looks near black on my PC.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sign me up for one.

I need an XXL though.

It seems like everyone in Europe is 5'9".

Don't know metric, so don't ask.

Let's just say that everyone seems to be DP's height. Rickenbacker excluded, of course.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Are you sure it's the third shirt? I think it's just a casual shirt not a playing shirt as all our training/polo/casual shirts are black with a collar.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I have a question: Why doest fastweb always have to a black background behinf theletters??? Cant they just place the letters on the shirt? The black box looks terrible on the pink ones IMO, and on this one too :groan:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Actually I saw one very similar to that shirt in the shop 2 hours ago....looks like a training shirt to me. The one I saw was navy blue with black mesh here and there.

Nice comfy material. I'm still thinking about getting it.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Are you sure it's the third shirt? I think it's just a casual shirt not a playing shirt as all our training/polo/casual shirts are black with a collar.
My thought exactly: just a casual shirt, they wear it, when they get out somewhere as a team.

OP

Filip D.

Jun 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    I think it's a player shirt, but i also think it's a little bit strange, that it isn't online on Juvestore.com.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    Damn, still looks fine to me. Someone mentioned a suggestion here that the Fastweb logo be more vivid rather than having a black background to it. That seems a good idea.

Can anyone edit it and send it back for critics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)