Juventus 2-1 Udinese (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yup. Del Piero is on the right track! and Camoranesi showed how useful he is to us. We really need him!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

Yah it was great. Even though the pass was meant for Zalayeta not Camoranesi. ;)
Zalayeta? He wasn't even on the field at the time and DP certainly meant to play it into the path of Camo.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Who's the other guy then?

And I wasn't critizing DP. Its just IF the pass was meant for Camo it is to hard and there is no reason of not keeping it on the ground. And If camo wouldn't have took it the other guy would have been free on the other side of the penalty area.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
yup. Del Piero is on the right track! and Camoranesi showed how useful he is to us. We really need him!
Camo is my favorate player this season especially after he made a pony tail
with his hair:D

OP
wandy

wandy

Dec 18, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    My friends have request a video, but i didnt have it. Any one have a DP action in udinese like this?:

any one haveit? From China Alpi Zebra or Lippi.am ?
    :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I have a video of the whole match, but I haven't found a decent rmvb editor so I'd have to convert the whole video to another format.

The action wasn't very good anyway, because the whistle had already gone and the overhead kick was high and wide

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    That's the reason why he tried the overhead kick anyway. He wouldn't have done that if he wasn't "fuorigioco"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)