Juventino's situation in China (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2006
In mainland China, in other words, China PR, Juventus has been described as evil by Chinese medias for at least 8 years. Though Chinese medias often demonise Juve, nearly 3 million Juventino exist in China.

On contrast, unbelivable, Inter, the most shit soccer club in Italy is roughly popular to Chinese fans. Due to reports concluded by stupid Chinese medias, the number of Nerrazuri ( Inter Fan) soared to 12 million . Why did this happen ? My own opinion is most Chinese fans who love in Seria A do not understand the essense of Italian soccer. Almost half of Inter supporters are just Ronaldo fans, who not sincerely devote their soccer soul to Inter.

Chinese Juventinos get higher social level than Chinese Inter fans or Milan supporters. Most Chinese Juentinos obtained the master degree and higher academic degree. Chinese Juventnios are educeted people. They get more powerful comsuming ablities than other club fans, which make the buyers of Juve's soccer jersy occupied one of the largest share of Nike's consumers in Chinese sports markets.

In this summer, Juve was punnished down to Serie B. We , Chinese Juventinos analysed informations , news, datas and get a conclusion that the punnishment to Juve was a conspiracy from Inter, Italia Telecom whose big boss is Morrati . Inter forged untrue evidence to trouble Juve , to push new Italian governments to punnish Juve. This year is the year of Italian political power exchangment. Protti was elected as new Italian premier minister. From information collected from a Chinese Juventino whose job is to research Italian culture and Italian inner affair at Chinese social science academy in Beijing, we knew that Protti got some unknown relationship with Inter's two bosses. After that, we, Chinese Juventinos opened our conclusion that Juve was troubled by Inter and Italy Administration's united conspiracy.

Without Gianni Agnelli and Umberto Agnelli, the greaterest peoples in Italian post-war history, Fiat is no longer Italian baby , Agnelli Family has weaker influence to Italian society, especially Italian soccer. Juve lost the Great Wall to defend attacks and conspiracies trigged by Inter or other clubs.

Most Chinese Juventinos are persmisstic to Juve's new management board. Juve's new president is coward, we think.

Chinese Juventinos hope that Itlian persecruation bureau's investigation to Inter's scandles would reach as quick as possible. We wish Inter down to Serie C or disapper in global soccer stage.

I, often work in Hangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing . I usually hold parties with other Chinese Juventinos . Once , after finishing party, it was midnight, we were drunk. At that moment, two guys wearing Inter 's jersy appeared in front of us. We didn't say hello to them and fighterd with them. Since the number of Juvntino is four, including me, we kicked both Inter suppoter's asses .

We, Chinese Juventios dub inter as "Black Hole" "Faked Virgin" . Honestly speaking, we , Chinese Juventinos never make friends with Inter fans. Sometimes, we communcated and talked with Milan suppoters.

At last, I represent Chinese Juventios to say hello to Juventios in the rest of the world. Please call us "Black and White Dragon".

中国尤文蒂尼, 斑马军团万岁! 我是斑马左使. CIAO. COME STA? FORZA JUVE!

Buy on AliExpress.com

BONSMOTS

Jul 14, 2006
Hi, 斑马左使, welcome on board, I know you from your articles on sina.com, you are a great juventino. Thanks for your article about Chinese juventini, I'd like to say most of your comments about the situation between Juventini and Inter fans are true, but IMHO, usually we don't take this too seriously, like I have friends who are Inter fans and Milan fans or even Real fans, and that simply doesn't mean they are no longer my friends. Anyway, you are a great juventino, 斑马左使, and I like your articels in Chinese.

OP
Nov 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4
    二楼的兄弟, 都中国人, 别再英文交流了. 我的英文快荒废一年了. 感谢你, 兄弟. 你的中文ID是啥???

OP
    Nov 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    all collected evidences have proved Inter triggered a horrible conspiracy to set back Juve.

Serie B, is a disaster to JUVE, which made Juve lose a great amout of properties and fortunes . It was toally made by Inter.

I cann't help chiding and cursing Inter.

Dearth to Inter in hell.

OP
    Nov 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    二楼的兄弟, 问下, 我的国籍咋成阿富汗了? 咋改?

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    banmazuoshi said:
    二楼的兄弟, 问下, 我的国籍咋成阿富汗了? 咋改?

Welcome! However I think you'd better switch back to English as the mods here wouldn't allow any posts in languages other than English.

BTW, to change the flag, click the User CP button then go to edit profile and from the page you scroll down to change your Home Country back to China.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Unfortunately, Inter is currently the most powerful Club in Italy.

And I´m seriously concerned, even if we return to our status like it was before, if we make one little mistake, we will be demoted again and I don´t think Juventus could handle one demotion again.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    mark83 said:
    Unfortunately, Inter is currently the most powerful Club in Italy.

And I´m seriously concerned, even if we return to our status like it was before, if we make one little mistake, we will be demoted again and I don´t think Juventus could handle one demotion again.

I'm a bit worried even if we earn promotion this year Inter would start their dirty tricks again to make us stay at Serie B, if not further demoted to serie C....:disagree:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    And BTW, in Hong Kong no one really cares about italian football, though I start to see more people wearing Milan/Inter/Juve jerseys on the street these few years.

I'm pretty touched that I still see juventini proudly wearing our zebra suit out these days....

OP
    Nov 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    Meow, 阿猫, 祖云波迷, PIACERE.

i am sorry I broke the rules in forum . it's my first time here. Please undertand me.

OP
    Nov 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    hello, my amico from the Balkan Penninsula.

I still remember three Crotian soccer player who devoted their career in Juve.The heros are Boksic, Jarni and Tudor.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Meow said:
    And BTW, in Hong Kong no one really cares about italian football, though I start to see more people wearing Milan/Inter/Juve jerseys on the street these few years.

I'm pretty touched that I still see juventini proudly wearing our zebra suit out these days....

No worries...just a freindly reminder from me...better than to get it from our mods....:D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    banmazuoshi said:
    hello, my amico from the Balkan Penninsula.

I still remember three Crotian soccer player who devoted their career in Juve.The heros are Boksic, Jarni and Tudor.

:D

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)