juve work on adobe anyone? (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
hey guy i know not many of u post stuff like this but i was hoping for more ppl to show us their talents on adobe i know there r any of u around here and show us ur lasted juventus work! :D ..saldy I'm not that good but im trying..

heres the latest i have done ..plz id like to know ur comments and how i could make it better

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
hehe i was j/k dude, i know what u meant. It's a common thing that non-geeks say ;)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
cool aisha :thumb: altho the shirt is a bit "fuzzy"......pixel prob i guess

i'm quite photoshop-literate, but the only prob is that i'm not creative :p cant do anything bout that i suppose.....

OP
«ƒÕ®zå JüV€»
Aug 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    cool aisha :thumb: altho the shirt is a bit "fuzzy"......pixel prob i guess

i'm quite photoshop-literate, but the only prob is that i'm not creative :p cant do anything bout that i suppose.....
    well yeah kind aim working on that a bit and even the italian shirt im trying to make it look more original and i brought down the logo next to the la..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I'm not so sure about the logo being diagonal. All the other elemnts like the text and the lines of the italy crest flow straight across or down the page, and the logo doesn't really follow that. Just a suggestion ;)

OP
    «ƒÕ®zå JüV€»
    Aug 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    I'm not so sure about the logo being diagonal. All the other elemnts like the text and the lines of the italy crest flow straight across or down the page, and the logo doesn't really follow that. Just a suggestion ;)
    yeah im trying diffrent versions myself seing wat turns out good heres the newest version i dont know what ud think of it guys...

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    There are loads and loads of great free fonts, you just gotta look. But to save your time use my list :)

Free
    www.1001fonts.com
    www.abstractfonts.com/
    www.dafont.com/en/
    www.fontalicious.com
    www.larabiefonts.com/
    www.blamblot.com
    www.disturbed.com/
    www.soulfrog.com/fonts.html
    www.misprintedtype.com/
    www.girlswhowearglasses.com/fonts.html
    www.fontparadise.com/
    www.chank.com - some free, some pay
    pixel fonts www.designerinaction.com/fonts/show.php3?art=pixelfonts
    pixel fonts www.04.jp.org/

Although you get what you pay for. For you very best and most professional fonts check these sites. This is where i get most of my fonts.

pay
    http://www.adobe.com/type/main.jhtml
    http://www.houseindustries.com
    http://www.myfonts.com/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)