Juve will play in Trofeo Birra Moretti (1 Viewer)

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
we cant possibly hope to beat Inter when we have a Serie B team

m_elayyan said:
I hope that we cancel our participation in this stupid cup

i hate people like that, you are so used to winning major titles (well, only scudetto) that every smaller title is meaningless to you. we are now a serie B team and we need any title we can get because it means we're still the best

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
If we win, I will be so happy I could not describe it. But we shouldn't keep our hope too high as to beat the probable favorite to win Serie A. We are now a Serie B team, even how painfull that might sound.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Badass Devil said:
oh yay birra moretti, inter will be fighting blood sweat and tears for this cup, this is their cup and about the only thing they celebrate
great post :rofl:

inter live for this kind of things.like coppa italia for ex.
even if they get our scudettos(which will NEVER happen),it won't be the same for them :lol: it's gonna be odd :lol:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
we have nothing to lose, if they win, so what we're a Serie B team, if we beat them, they should be ashamed! but as badass devil said, it is their only chance to celebrate :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i actually pity them sometimes.
giving your everything for birra moretti and coppa italia,and then beg for 2 scudettos that one of your bigest rivals won(by beating you twice last season...oh unforgetable moments!!!!!!!!) is sooooooo fvcking PATHETIC and MISERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poor grosso.....i feel so sorry for him for joining inter.

zlatan is their only great choice so far

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
mcrae said:
wtf?that fag Moratti sent these detectives to investigate Mogi's actions which will lead us to Serie B and we will honour this crap tournament with our presence?no friendlies with fooking Inter i say..send the primavera team....
I say we send no one..

fuck Moratti, Inter and this goddamn tournament !!! :ferocious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)