juve will move from torino to the south ? (1 Viewer)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
I understand they move teams locations in the U.S sometimes :) but in football in europe it doesn't look right. Juve will never move because its history is ingrained in turin... that's how the club started (uni) and that's how the club progressed (agnelli) later.... it's part of the heritage, and it can't happen. And so will never happen. And there's no good reason either. Soccer Torino or whatever they're called now should move to the south. Juve won't lose its identity... it doesn't mean it can't play sometimes elsewhere like NT's do... just for fun.

Aug 1, 2006
Sorry can u tell me what is Juve Mondo? I'm guessing its some kind of underground transport for fans who have trouble to get to Dele Alpi? Man that would be great, indeed...

Aug 5, 2006
buongiorno :toast:

since many years and this stupid rumors goes around

Juve born to be in Turin :agree:

im really sad we arent going to see our best rivals in serie A :cry:
the serie A will be boring without Juve

it is just a one year and Juve will be back i have no doubt about that :thumbs:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
south of torino, as maybe middle of italy or south as in calabria???

i think the team should move to an area where they get larger crowds.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
foreva Milano said:
buongiorno :toast:

since many years and this stupid rumors goes around

Juve born to be in Turin :agree:

im really sad we arent going to see our best rivals in serie A :cry:
the serie A will be boring without Juve

it is just a one year and Juve will be back i have no doubt about that :thumbs:
Despite the countless negatives, I still look forward to this Serie B stint as a chance for purification and purging out of all the bad stuff in Juve. Call it a needed intervention to kick our cocaine and alcohol habits to come back stronger and purer than ever. ;)

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
You know i don't like the scene of juventus plaing in an almost empty stadium.That's what is happening at turin several years now.Torino has more funs at Turin than Juve.Correct me if i am mistaken about the following?Some years back(i can't remember i was a little boy) Juve did play the home maches around Italy.Also i thought that Juve wont be plaing at delleAlpi this season but at the olumpic stadium of Turin.Anyway...i prefer juve plaing in a packed up stadium and that will only happend (at regular bases) at the south of Italy where the hurt of JUVE bits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)