Juve Wears Sky Sport (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
It kinda looks neat, nice and simple.
The scudetto badge is missing :down:
I wouldn't mind if we wore green jerseys with pink dots, if only we had the scudetto patch :down:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++

mmm,Y??

best teams in the world wear it,best NT teasm wear it,and it looks stlyish.
best team and NT wears it coz they give 'em loads of $$$$ ;)

btw, i like adidas and puma more than i like nike. pleaseee compare the 3 jerseys and u'll know what i mean :D

btw, nike's new design for euro2004.....:yuck: what is that circle thing around the numbers for :confused:

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Sky Sport is the Italian TV system who sends Serie A matches (pay channel) dont mix it with the brittish Sky channels!. And i simply cant believe that Fastweb is gone, i dont think so?.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Thanks for the picture...

I don't care what's written on the jersey as long as the add's colors fit well with the jersey itsel.

Red and blue (added to jerseys black, white and yellow) creates too much color contrast. "FastWeb"s yellow and black looked good with yellow in Juventus logo and black stripes of the jersey.

My Conclusion: Fastweb is better than Sky.

Juve_Dubai

May 4, 2004
the sky sports tihngi does not match...but hey i think it would be kool if juve had a Durex or trojan tihngi on it...
i think everybody would agree with me when i say the best thingi for juve is wearing a shirt with kelogs on it :D

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    sky sports logo is better then fastweb imo

cool jersey

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58
    Pretty nice and simple but the sky logo spoils it.
    nah man,the sky sports logo is cool ;) + the shirt design itself is cool,worth buying anyway :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)