Juve Wears Sky Sport (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The deal covers domestic and overseas broadcasting rights for Serie A and European Cup matches in 2005/2006 (90 million euros) and 2006/2007 (94.5m euros).

Juventus will also pick up a 5 million euro bonus each season they finish in the top two in Italy.

That's an absolutely phenomenal amount of money just for broadcasting rights :eek:

Hopefully we won't screw up like this season and miss out of the 5 mil bonuses :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Lili, why do u think fastweb was the best? What about D+, TELE+, Sony?
I dont think that fastweb is bad either... I'll answer on her behalf (I'm sure Lil won't mind ;) )
It's simple and it matches the juve logo. Even though the D+ kit looks great (because of the kit), i still think the blue doesn't fit with Juve, specially that our second kit isn't blue anymore.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I guess D+ wasn't that great, but SONY and TELE+ matched our colours and looked good too :thumb:

Aug 1, 2003
I don't think SKY would look so bad. Btw I heard something bout Juve making a deal with them too for broadcasting Juve matches for the coming season and something like that?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
not bad at all......:thumb: but i still hate nike :yuck:

it still doesnt match, kinda like the tamoil logo. i prefer fastweb, but if sky's offering a lot more $$$$.....the hell with fastweb :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)