JUVE Theme song (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Haha what strikes me is how forum etiquette evolved with technology. Saying what the size of the file was considered good practice, not anymore. Who gives a fuck if it was 2.6mb, was a big deal 8 years ago.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Oh, and nice to see you back, Rami. :D
Thanks man. Its nice to be back, but doubt I will be as active as I used to. But I do miss you guys, was kinda jaded with all the fighting going on back then. I guess we were taking our Juve frustrations on each other. I do NOT want to go back to that era.

Apr 15, 2006
Thanks man. Its nice to be back, but doubt I will be as active as I used to. But I do miss you guys, was kinda jaded with all the fighting going on back then. I guess we were taking our Juve frustrations on each other. I do NOT want to go back to that era.
Just hangout at The Hangout and it'll all be good. The 'Froza Juve' section of the forum is mostly annoying anyway. :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Maybe that is the problem... I never browsed the forums in a linear fashion ie I don't go to subforums one by one. I just use the New Posts function.

Apr 15, 2006
Maybe that is the problem... I never browsed the forums in a linear fashion ie I don't go to subforums one by one. I just use the New Posts function.
That method of browsing is so alien to me. I only do it when I'm browing the forums on my phone through Tapatalk. When I'm on my work laptop or home desktop, I spend most of my time in the Hangout.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)