Juve targets emerging (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Juventus are weighing up their transfer targets but could also be set to lose one of their promising youngsters according to reports in Italy.

The Bianconeri are looking to strengthen their squad as they prepare to hire their new boss. The first name on their list is Gaetano D’Agostino.

The Udinese player would be ideal to partner Momo Sissoko in midfield, as well as newly signing Diego, but the Friulani have set a high price.

However, Juve’s left-back Paolo De Ceglie could be heading out the door after it was revealed that Liverpool have cast their eyes over the Italian youngster.

“Liverpool are seriously interested,” explained De Ceglie’s agent Carlo Pallavicino. “It all depends on Andrea Dossena and whether they will sell him. If they do then they would like to replace him with De Ceglie.”

Goran Pandev could also move to Turin this summer although Lazio President Claudio Lotito won’t let go of him easily.

“Goran has already expressed his wish to go and Juve would be a good option for him,” mused Pallavicino.

“But there are also several Spanish and German clubs interested so the Bianconeri better be quick.”

The last name on the Bianconeri wish list is an expensive but intriguing one – Eduardo Salvio.

The 19-year-old Argentine has been linked to the Old Lady in the past and has made himself known following the South-American U-20 Championship played in Venezuela.

“Salvio is a great player with a fantastic future ahead of him,” noted his agent Augustin Jimenez.

“Juventus seem very interested but they will have to beat the competition of many other Italian clubs who are just waiting for the right moment to make an offer.”

Genoa, Palermo and Inter are also thought to be interested.

Source: Channel4.com-football italia:bigscarf:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I watched Salvio highlights on YT, and I might be being unfair from a 5 minute video, but most of his goals were dull tap ins. Not really impressed. I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)