Juve pre-season matches (12 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Juve will be in Canada to play PSG 31st July, and have a match against Real Madrid 5th August in Vegas.

I don't think it's happening...
Ita going to be finalised on June 12th. They're in talks. In the meantime, its possible co Juve will be going to china to play Napoli. They might stopover en route.

---------- Post added 05.06.2012 at 12:49 ----------

The dates might change. This thing is being pursued seriously, because I just spoke to my cousin, and he said that the organisers had approached his company to sponsor the event, mentioning Juve and Man at the time.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Ita going to be finalised on June 12th. They're in talks. In the meantime, its possible co Juve will be going to china to play Napoli. They might stopover en route.

---------- Post added 05.06.2012 at 12:49 ----------

The dates might change. This thing is being pursued seriously, because I just spoke to my cousin, and he said that the organisers had approached his company to sponsor the event, mentioning Juve and Man at the time.
Juventus-Napoli date has been set. 19th August in China.

Dec 31, 2008
Yes my man. Just running a check on the authenticity of the event. It's true Juve have been approached. Manu have consented, Juve still have to agree, but the talks are ongoing.
:weee:
Even I think there is a possibility that they'll stopover for a friendly before the Supercoppa. Anyone has the complete schedule of friendlies?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Even if we agree a date AIFF will screw us of the joy.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...Man-U-Juventus-match/articleshow/13844520.cms

AIFF 'not consulted' on proposed Man U, Juventus match

KOLKATA: The All India Football Federation on Tuesday said it was not consulted for the proposed marquee match between the world's most popular club Manchester United and Serie A champions Juventus, which is reportedly being organised in the city on August 1.

AIFF Vice-President, Subrata Dutta, said they had seen the reports where West Bengal Sports Minister Madan Mitra confirmed of the match being held at the 120,000 capacity Yuba Bharati Krirangan.

"But we are not yet consulted in this matter. Without the AIFF and sports ministry's consent, one cannot organise such a match. It is required to take permission at least two and half month's in advance," Dutta said.

Earlier there was a similar report about a likely match between Barcelona and Inter Milan, something that did not see the light of the day due to "shortage of time".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)