Juve pre-season matches (108 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
My favourite event, you've got to hate every now and then
I am working on getting the tickets at the moment. Hopefully we get the tickets behind the net, in the rowdy section

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I will, but there will be alot of Portuguese in the stands. Trolling at its best. The rowdy section, is actually rowdy (go figure), since the wanna be ultras of Toronto FC sit there usually

Niddo

May 3, 2011
I am calling to get tickets for the match in Toronto this Thursday. Once I know which section I'll post it here
yo bisharafak when you find out how much and from where we can buy the tickets let me know...i live in minty but def willing to go see juve in action in TO

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Portieri: Buffon, Manninger, Storari.

Difensori: Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Grosso, Grygera, Lichtsteiner, Motta, Sorensen, Ziegler.

Centrocampisti: Almiron, Ekdal, Giandonato, Krasic, Marchisio, Marrone, Martinez, Melo, Pasquato, Pazienza, Pepe, Pirlo, Sissoko, Tiago.

Attaccanti: Amauri, Del Piero, Iaquinta, Matri, Quagliarella, Toni.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Hmmm...I'm going to Canada on the 23rd, I think. Wonder if I'd be able to make it.

Will it be a sell out? Or could I get some tickets on the door?

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I am waiting for the tickets to be released
yo bisharafak when you find out how much and from where we can buy the tickets let me know...i live in minty but def willing to go see juve in action in TO
Saba7o, tickets should be on sale in 20 minutes. You can get them off ticketmaster or by calling Toronto FC/BMO field for them.

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100046D6B4326300?artistid=1215829&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=11

or you can call BMO for tickets at 1-416-360-4625

tickets range from 64$-214$

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Portieri: Buffon, Manninger, Storari.

Difensori: Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Grosso, Grygera, Lichtsteiner, Motta, Sorensen, Ziegler.

Centrocampisti: Almiron, Ekdal, Giandonato, Krasic, Marchisio, Marrone, Martinez, Melo, Pasquato, Pazienza, Pepe, Pirlo, Sissoko, Tiago.

Attaccanti: Amauri, Del Piero, Iaquinta, Matri, Quagliarella, Toni.
Tiago's back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)