Juve pre-season matches (101 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Thank you. I'll tell Felipe Melo to guard Buffon. Check out the Melo thread ;)
---

Juve’s summer plans are beginning to take shape for Antonio Conte’s first pre-season as manager. Fixtures are being scheduled for the USA tour which will last from 19th July until 1st August.

The first game will be against Sporting Lisbon in Canada, to be played on Saturday 23rd July in Toronto. BMO Field has been confirmed as the venue for the clash with the Portuguese side.

The Bianconeri will be back in action on Tuesday 26th July at the City Field in Flushing (New York) against Club America (see news).

Throughout the tour, Juventus will use the city of Philadelphia as a base and move to play their three scheduled games. Details for the third and final encounter are expected to be announced shortly.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I remember you announcing it on Facebook! I'm glad you two are becoming so close, but come, you couldn't put in a good word? ;)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Tickets should be on sale this Thursday. I am going to try to get mine asap. This should be better than last year, BMO is better suited for football than Rogers Centre

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Sporting Lisbon encounter confirmed
27 juin 2011

Juve’s summer plans are beginning to take shape for Antonio Conte’s first pre-season as manager. Fixtures are being scheduled for the USA tour which will last from 19th July until 1st August.

The first game will be against Sporting Lisbon in Canada, to be played on Saturday 23rd July in Toronto. BMO Field has been confirmed as the venue for the clash with the Portuguese side.

The Bianconeri will be back in action on Tuesday 26th July at the City Field in Flushing (New York) against Club America (see news).

Throughout the tour, Juventus will use the city of Philadelphia as a base and move to play their three scheduled games. Details for the third and final encounter are expected to be announced shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)