Juve pre-season matches (6 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
I can see the drama queens have returned,

1, Its 35 degrees in Milan and the team is not pushing like they were in the Tim cup

2, Vidal was played as a LW is get fitness, Conte said he wont play him as a CM until he knows the system

3, Its a Fukn friendly

Apr 12, 2004
:lol:
Yeah mfkrs mean Juve is back.
What did I say??

I expect extra time. You heard it here first.
DP - Vucinic is already a sexy partnership
Where are the clowns who slagged Vucinic off?
We look a lot better this half, I guess Conte doesn't trust Vidal's knowledge of the 4-2-4 yet, probably isnt 100% fit.
blʘndu;3207763 said:
add quag and it's a perfect attack

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Where are the clowns who slagged Vucinic off?
some old story again ... vucinic was total crap in the first half and destroyed our attack at least 4 times when he passed to the opponent instead of a team mate at the opponents penalty box. scoring one goal does not take that away.

if someone other played the first half for him we might actually have scored in the first half already ... so no need for unwarranted praise, when this was the first good scene from him.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I can see the drama queens have returned,

1, Its 35 degrees in Milan and the team is not pushing like they were in the Tim cup

2, Vidal was played as a LW is get fitness, Conte said he wont play him as a CM until he knows the system

3, Its a Fukn friendly
:D

that's all this game is about - getting the fitness levels up ... wouldn't know it by the reactions, though :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)