Juve - Lecce Goals (1 Viewer)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Daddi said:
who is Romeo? His son?
Goodbye Romeo

Juventus is in mourning today. At around 8 o’clock last night, Francesco Romeo passed away at the Candiolo Institute for the Research and the Cure of Cancer.
Romeo was the most decorated kit-man in the whole of Italy, if not Europe.
Juventus was his home, his family, always. He saw all the great champions of the last thirty years come and go, and whenever any one of them would visit Turin after leaving Juventus, Romeo was always the first person they would go and see. He played around with everyone, and he had an especially strong friendship with Alessandro Del Piero, who last year acted as witness at his wedding. We saw him just a few weeks ago at Vinovo. He had come to pay us a visit and we hoped to see him back with us soon, but he didn’t make it. We will all remember him with the greatest affection.

juventus.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
albertmare said:
whuahuhua , thanks www444 for the photos , zeman look like very frustrated :smoke: , shame on you bigmouth !

he looks like a corrupted gangster more than anyone else!

And he's the one going around spreading stupid rumours about others. Scumbag!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If you watch immediately after De Ceglie's goal, Lecce's no. 7 goes over to Palladino and deliberately tries to make him fall. It's nothing much, but I just wanted to point that out as I believe behavior like that should not go unnoticed :eyebrows:

Now that's a douchebag if I ever saw one! Sore loser! Vaffanculoooo Lecce! :faq1:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
wfm221 said:
Stupid joke, for sure :tdown:
Maybe he legitimately didn't know, and he's inquiring. A good portion of the forum, myself included, did not know who Romeo was until he died, so stop being so sensitive like he was your uncle. It's sad, but hey, life goes on brother. :stress:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Max said:
Maybe he legitimately didn't know, and he's inquiring. A good portion of the forum, myself included, did not know who Romeo was until he died, so stop being so sensitive like he was your uncle. It's sad, but hey, life goes on brother. :stress:
wfm thinks he's some kind of divine Juventus fan. He knows everything and thinks anyone who knows less is stupid. He also believes that if you think a player from another team has skills, then it is better of you go support that team

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Jacques said:
wfm thinks he's some kind of divine Juventus fan. He knows everything and thinks anyone who knows less is stupid. He also believes that if you think a player from another team has skills, then it is better of you go support that team
wfm221 is a :pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)