Juve-Lazio BT wanted... (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
oh look. werent you the arrogant prick who said he wanted to quit the shitty forums. Welcome back jackass.

OP

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    oh look. werent you the arrogant prick who said he wanted to quit the shitty forums. Welcome back jackass.
    Ive come back to get the torrents you little idiot, not to talk to YOU:dontcare: or anyone like you!.

OP

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    i think you need to get a life, anyway stay away from my post, im not interessted in hearing all the :yuck: that comes out of your paphetic mouth.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    Haha, funny stuff. But yeah - dying to see this Zlatan goal, I hear Kapo's assist was sublime.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    i think you need to get a life, anyway stay away from my post, im not interessted in hearing all the :yuck: that comes out of your paphetic mouth.
    I need to get a life? sorry to sound ' get a life-ish ' but why are you back here demanding a whole match stream? slightly ARROGANT and selfish dont you think? I dont think i need to get life considering i have one, i think i need a dictionary, cos i cant for the life of me figure out what paphetic is. Whatever it is im pretty sure its what you are anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)