Juve-historical/heartwarm pics (7 Viewers)

OP
GianniAgnelli
Jul 29, 2008
  • Thread Starter #31
    guys i am sorry but i started this thread not for ANY pics.. and Zidane and Materazzi isnt so historical for Juve. But i really glad you are posting here your pics! :flag3:

Here's mine. All pics i post here i have in very high resolution so ask if you want smth.

We NEVER forget you!!! You are always in every heart!

OP
    GianniAgnelli
    Jul 29, 2008
  • Thread Starter #35
    PARIS, FRANCE - DECEMBER 12: Portrait of Juventus Turin's forward Silvio Piola taken 12 December 1946 at the Parc des Princes in Paris before a friendly soccer match against Racing Club de Paris. Piola scored five goals during the 1938 World Cup, two of them in the final, to help Italy retain its title with a 4-2 win over Hungary 19 June 1938 in Colombes, in the suburbs of Paris:ultra:

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    great pics , I like this one

I remember this pic very well, one of my favourites, from one of my most memorable matches to date, i love beating real madrid (not to mention inter and man utd) so beating madrid was great.

That would be the 2nd goal of the match vs real, i remember Alex completely faking out 2 defenders (Hierro and Salgado) , and putting the ball between a tiny space between them and barely between the post and keeper (Casillas), how alex scored that to this day is beyond me, one of my fav goals of his, i have it on my ipod :) love it. The goals in that match were all fantastic, his assist to trez was class, and the long ball to nedved (though not by dp) for the run and volley was fantastic, what a win, fcuk ac milan for beating us that year in the final :( .

Forza Alex, Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)