Juve Headic (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
reading Juve rumors that related our lovely team with a promising players everyday , is a BIG headache for me ....I'm dreaming and i don't know about the team plans for the players , but i can't stop thinking in this whenever a rumor blows up. what about you ?

the formation that am dreaming of, and at the same time i know it will not happened is :
Grygyra------Barzagly(7M+Miccoli)-------Metzelder(7M)------Chillini
Ribery(20M)-----Frings(15M)--------Diego(20M)------Quaresma(15M)
---------------------Hunteelar(20M)--------------Palladino-----------------

and if the management thinks like that:

Trez 25M + Camo 10M + others 10M + 40 from the Owner Family = 85M.....

one more thing, am doubt that Juve have additional money sums, specially when Secco admired Gerrad in the public, that's mean we have near to 20 - 30 M in the pocket....
so we can do that 20 + 15 + 20 + 15 + 20 + 14 = 104 !! ....and we have 105 :) .......what do you think ?

Hint: I don't know if am in the right section for this topic, hope am in the right one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I was wondering why Juventus wouldn't want to go after Cassano. He will be cheap and has a huge potential. Perhaps at Juve and after all the tough lessons he has learned, he will be able to be everything he should. Del Piero is a great player, but he is getting old and needs to start 30% of the games and come off the bench at the end of tight games for the other 70%. I think Cassano and Del Piero sharing the playing time would be perfect.

The only solutions for the striker role would be someone who is tall. In my opinion, Luca Toni is a very important player to bring in. He is the best striker "available" to Juventus. Klose is very good, but he doesn't have the same greatness factor as Toni. Toni does a lot more than score more goals in the toughest league to score goals every year. He also opens up the entire area in front of the opponents keeper.

In the midfield I think we need a player like Mascherano to play next to Paro. However, I don't think Paro can handle an entire season in serie a yet. I beleive that the acquisition of someone like emerson would be key. A solid vet to add some grit and split time with the center midfielders. I always like Nedved in the CMF. That would be a solid option, but then who plays that left side mid? D'Agostino would be a nice peice of creativity to offset the speed and grit of Camoranesi on the right flank. Behind the starting flankers would then be Salihamidzic, Marchioni, De Ceglie, and Marchisio. I think DeCeglie and Marchisio need to spend a few years on loan before they are ready for Juve, but are decent 3rd stringers for now. Perhaps Mauro Esposito would be good for Juve. He is expected of too much at cagliari and I beleive if placed on a team live Juventus, where he has talent to support him, would do perfect in that role.

In my opinion, the single most important acquisition this off-season will be picking up Barzagli. He IS the future of Italian defending and there is no team that he deserves to play for more than the great Juventus. Putting a player likeMetzelder next to him would be perfect. A nice big and tall defender to work with. I think that would be a tremendous duo. Chiellini is very solid at left full back, and Grygera is a good right back. Of course, nothing would be better than picking up Zambrotta to play ahead of Grygera, but I believe that to be an unattainable dream. I think the Juventus weakness is still at the defense. Kovac is a good backup IF we acquire Barzagli and Metzelder, but Boumsong is not intelligent enough to play in Serie A. I think the Premiership is more suited for him. Zebina would be a good backup full back, but we wouldn't miss him if he was gone. Piccolo is an up and comming solid backup full back, but I don't think is ready for that role in the top level. Legrottaglie simply is not good enough to play for Juve. Unless he wishes to play on the 3rd line.

All these signings would be great. But, I don't think I am exagerrating anything when I say that Gigi Buffon MUST stay here. He IS the best keeper in the would, he is a team leader and is clutch. There is no one else like him. Juve, keep him at all costs.

So I guess my ideal (perhaps realistic) lineup for 2007-2008 season would be:

STARTING LINEUP

GK: BUFFON
CB: BARZAGLI
CB: METZELDER
RB: GRYGERA
LB: CHIELLINI

DMF: PARO
CMF: NEDVED
RMF: CAMORANESI
LMF: D'AGOSTINO

SS: CASSANO
CF: TONI

SUBS

GK: MIRANTE
CB: KOVAC
CB: FATY
SB: PICCOLO
SB: BALZARETTI

DMF: MASCHERANO
CMF: SISSOKO
LMF: SALIHAMIDZIC
RMF: MARCHIONI

SS: DEL PIERO
CF: PALLADINO
CF: ZALAYETA

I think that this lineup would give us a few options, game to game as far as mixing players with creativity, grit, speed. If we did pick up emerson, we could shift Nedved over to LMF. Anyways, I liked it. What do you guys think. Am I dreaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)