JUVE, Happy moments, Sad moments (2 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
yes,
it is quite good...
it is new....

i don't dislike them but i think i will get used of it..!!
but the buffon..............
hm........
i think i will get used to it very difficult..:down:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
This years loss wasn't anywhere close as 3-1 loss to Dortmund in 96-97, I swear that if we played them 10times we would have beaten them 7times, draw 2, and loose 1. We were that superior to them in every aspects of the team, from GK,DF, MF, FC, and yet Dortmund, played games of their lives, and won the game.

Complete trashing of Milan at San Siro, even if it wasn't the most exciting game that I watched.:p. FORZA VLADIMIR:D

Whisper

May 17, 2003
god u just brought the memories flooding back....what a bittersweet season it was! from neddy's booking to losing the final and what really made me angry is trez's missin the penalty, god UR PAID TO SCORE...THE BALL IS THERE , THE GOAL IS RIGHT INFRONT OF U ..FOR GOD'S SAKE CONCENTRATE...ur a forward!
newyaz the imp thing is we can take our revenge from milan and beat them in the super cup eventhough it wont be as sweet but it's somethin!! and all we can do is hope that we win this season's CL we cant pray for a better juve coz we already have the BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Just a thought...

what if we lost the supercup?? What would Milan's fans say?

We'll run out of excuses about losing the CL final

I'm scared...

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
The Supercup is not really important IMO. It's nice to win it, but should Juve lose it - it probably wont bug me much.

I only care about Serie A and Champions League and I feel they're strong enough to win both.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
The Supercup is not really important IMO. It's nice to win it, but should Juve lose it - it probably wont bug me much.

I only care about Serie A and Champions League and I feel they're strong enough to win both.
I know what you mean but since our opponent is Milan, that's a different issue.

it's kinda like a revenge thing and we HAVE TO prove that we lost the CL not because we're inferior to Milan. Can't blame it on "bad luck" this time if we lost again.:frown:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah, this year particularly...the super Cup is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IMO.

Not materially, but more than a question of honor, because like Ida - Lau said, if we lose here, we will be have no excuses.

Im very sure that both teams will play to win this match, with all the best players in the field, because none of both will accept a defeat.

this will be a very emotional match, for me this will be like the second leg of the CL Final.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

this will be a very emotional match, for me this will be like the second leg of the CL Final.
If we win: it's like we should be the one who take the CL trophy. Milan only got lucky and won on PK

If we lose: Maybe Milan is really better than us?:fero:

And Hydde you are so right...it's a matter of honour. WE HAVE TO WIN!!

Whisper

May 17, 2003
in the final, the result was a draw...even after extra time... and juve we're not in their full power.. and the way the winner was deicded doesnt show who's stonger..BUT I BELIEVE THAT JUVE IS MUCH STRONGER THAN MILAN and winning , no not only winning , but being superior to milan through out the game is important to prove to the whole world that we're stronger... and yeah to take our revenge....
but even if we lost... i still believe we're the best!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We might be better than Milan and Milan might be better than us, but one thing's for sure, one match isn't gunna tell us the answer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I just want to win, no matter if that match will not decide a thing. :)

If we win, ill be pleased.

in the end, both teams are very balanced

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
JUVENTUS-MILAN 6:4 (SUPPERCOPPA FINAL 2003) :cool:
MILAN-JUVENTUS 3:2(CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2003):down:
BARCELONA-JUVENTUS 1:2(CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2003):D
JUVENTUS-DEPORTIVO 3:2 (CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2003):D
JUVENTUS-MILAN 2:1(SERIE A 2003) :D
BASEL-JUVENTUS 2:1 (CL 2003):fero:
UDINESE-JUVENTUS 0:2 (SERIE A 2002):D
DORTMUND-JUVENTUS 3:1(CL FINAL 1997):down:
LAZIO-JUVENTUS 1:3 (SERIE A 1998):D
JUVENTUS-BARCELONA 1:0 (UEFA CUP 1993?, 1:3):down:
ROMA-JUVENTUS 0:1 (SERIE A 2000) :D
DORTMUND-JUVENTUS 1:3 (UEFA CUP 1993):D
REAL-JUVENTUS 1:0 (CL FINAL 1998):down::down:
JUVENTUS-AJAX 6:5 (CL FINAL 1996):D

and many more....:D

Le Sai

Oct 2, 2002
without doubt, Nedved's booking....

my god... i was gutted for him. . . and juve. he was playing his heart out and a moment of insanity and a once in a lifetime oppurtunity was gone. Unbelievable.

Losing the league in the rain was bad and the other two CL finals were horrific. BUt like someone else pointed out, its the highs and the lows that make supporting Juventus such a wonderful experience.

The end of the the 2001/2 season where we charged to victory with big wins, beautiful goals and football. . .that was awesome. Last seasons 'never say die' attitude made me prouder of Juve than ever and seeing Del Piero scoring on the opening day of the season in 2001/2 campaign made me feel fantastic. He was finally back.

In the end, for us Juventini, every goal, match conceded is a insult because Bianconeri are born thinking we are destined to win and anything else is a mistake.

Lets hope we rectify that mistake in Old Trafford next season so that we can return the Universe to its normal equilibrium where Juventus are the best team in Europe.

Laters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)