Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (10 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
So to clarify, each friendly its own thread?

Also, I don't mind letting Marc do the friendly matches if wants to. As you know, if I can I will do the regular match threads (CL, Serie A, CI, etc)
Can we have a different arrangement? I would like to open only friendly and CL match threads.

@Mark The question goes for you too.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok - let Marc do the friendlies. He needs to get back into the routine.
:tup:

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #593
    i bought it already :calmark:
    There.

Can't you just ban him? He wants a smiley of everything in every thread. It's also obvious that he's annoying you too. Let's do ourselves a favor and ban him please. :)
    Yeah, he's just too much. He'd want million of smilies and everyone to be nice to him. The latter part is impossible!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Yeah, he's just too much. He'd want million of smilies and everyone to be nice to him. The latter part is impossible!
    Yeah, I requested 3 smilies [:marc: :inter2: and :calmark:] and I'm super annoying. Plus, opening new threads here is considered like a murder. :rolleyes:

I'm the nicest guy on the Forum and still not good enough for some douchebags like @Klin who is btw on my ignore list. Started to hate this place. Miss the old days and older and better members. :sigh:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Yeah, I requested 3 smilies [:marc: :inter2: and :calmark:] and I'm super annoying. Plus, opening new threads here is considered like a murder. :rolleyes:

I'm the nicest guy on the Forum and still not good enough for some douchebags like @Klin who is btw on my ignore list. Started to hate this place. Miss the old days and older and better members. :sigh:
    Good. Now go drive your orange Peugeot.

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
    Jul 11, 2018
    When do we play again?
    Not sure if you are asking only for Friendly matches, for this I have no information. However, these are following schedules for next Juve matches:

International Champions Cup
    26.07.2018, 01:05 Juventus vs Bayern
    28.07.2018 19:05 Juventus vs Benfica
    05.08.2018 00:05 Juventus vs Real Madrid

MSL Matches
    02.08.2018 01:30 Juventus vs MLS All-Stars

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Calcio & Finanza:

There's a clause in the contract of already allocated TV rights for Serie-A, related to increases in subscribers & business results, which when achieved, gets Serie-A an extra €150m / year.
    CR7's arrival at Juve can trigger performance based bonuses.

- - - Updated - - -

The existing TV deal for Serie-A is worth €973m / yr for 2018-2021.

With Cristiano Ronaldo's arrival at Juve, the TV deal for Serie-A could now rise up to a max of €1.113bn / yr, based on pre-defined parameters related to rise in subscribers & business results

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)