Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (9 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Barbieri? Fullback.
He did pretty well IMO

As for the rest it was as expected although Ramsey did up his game (although vs a weak side..)
Soule has potential but I think its best we loan him to some attacking minded team like Sassuolo.
Fagioli - He did well but like I said about Ramsey, he needs to be tested against a stronger side so we could really evaluate him.

Dybala - When he starts to dribble and then act with a killer pass or shoot on goal, thats where he is at his best. I hope Allegri is telling him to be more decisive. He can definitely make that jump in quality.

Morata - Despite the goal - He is an overall a very good player but he isnt that lethal.

Since we are keeping Ronaldo I hope he can just play as a 9 like with Portugal.
Also Vlahovic or Haaland - One of them must be signed next season.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Tuttosport: a friendly game for the Bianconeri players, who stayed in Turin during this international break, will be played Saturday! (Played at the Juventus training Center)
Juventus vs Alessandria

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Full game

Perin
MDS Ruga Strama Pelle
Ake Zuelli Arthur Maresa Soule
Kaiolé
They started like this but then after like 20 minutes Arthur and Zuelli (also Ake and Soule) switched places. Arthur played as the deepest mid at first but then as a RCM with Zuelli staying back. He would drop deep to collect the ball when they couldn't pass it out of the back and came up high often to press behind Kaiolé and Soule. It's his first game, a friendly vs Alessandria and it was only like 60 minutes he played, and we played in a different formation to the one we are usually using with Rabiot wide, 2 CMs, a RM and 2 forwards, so it's anyone's guess who's he gonna bench (and if). But he can get into rotation for sure. Gives Allegri another tactical alternative if nothing else

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
During a friendly of 60' this morning (Juventus - La Pianese) Kean scored 4 goals, Kaio Jorge 3, Zuelli 2, Arthur and Comagnon 1 each.
Total Juve 11-0 La Pianese

[Romeo Agresti]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)