Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (7 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
TGCOM24 give 5 for our summer showing during these games while they give inDa and roma 7, meelan 8 and nipples 4.

lol

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Im going to Juventus-Atletico Madrid in Stockholm 10/8. Good date, all our players should be there + a chance to see some new signings play.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Highly unlikely. Couple of youngsters will get some minutes but most will be senior players as usual.
It's just from my experience lol. Every friendly match I've seen in Stockholm and Helsinki has been B-teams mainly. They put the seniors out in the big ICC games in Asia and US and let the big boys rest in the last game. I once watched Barcelona play in Helsinki with only three starters lol.

Jun 6, 2015
It's just from my experience lol. Every friendly match I've seen in Stockholm and Helsinki has been B-teams mainly. They put the seniors out in the big ICC games in Asia and US and let the big boys rest in the last game. I once watched Barcelona play in Helsinki with only three starters lol.
There's no big international tournaments this summer apart from the Copa America so most of our players should be available. The fact that Italy missed the WC cup meant that even last summer we played strong teams in the friendlies. The only youngster I remember getting good minutes was Favilli and that was because we had no other strikers in the team.

Also Sarri really needs those games to implement his style on the team. That won't happen if he doesn't use the players he intends to use during the season. Obviously getting players match fit after a free summer is also important.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Google says Juve-Spurs and Juve-Inter in Asia on July 21st and 24th and Juve-Atletico in Sweden on August 10. But I see nothing on the official website yet, there's surely Villar Perosa after the Atletico game and likely some bum clubs before Spurs as well.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
You're gonna see the primavera play with a couple of seniors in the mix.
Cuadrado, Dybala, Bentancur will miss friendly games because of Copa America, probably Ronaldo too who likes to taker longer breaks, the rest of the seniors will be there.

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Can someone breakdown our preseason friendlies list ? As far this is our schedule

July 2019
Jul 21 Tottenham 12:30pm / 7:30am venue : National Stadium, Singapore
Jul 24 Inter 12:30pm / 7:30am venue : Olympic Stadium, Nanjing

August 2019
Aug 10 Atletico Madrid 5pm / 12pm venue : Friends Arena, Solna

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
There's no big international tournaments this summer apart from the Copa America so most of our players should be available. The fact that Italy missed the WC cup meant that even last summer we played strong teams in the friendlies. The only youngster I remember getting good minutes was Favilli and that was because we had no other strikers in the team.

Also Sarri really needs those games to implement his style on the team. That won't happen if he doesn't use the players he intends to use during the season. Obviously getting players match fit after a free summer is also important.
He’s right. You’re not gonna see the big players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)