Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (2 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Gotta say, absolutely retarded pre-season this year. Too few games, random opponents, and too much travelling for only 4 games. Wasn't very well thought out. I know we had quite a few players away on Copa America/U19/EC qualifiers etc, but the program wasnt the best.
No the most retarded thing is focusing all our friendlies at the start of our phys training. So our player got injured as they weren't fit and now we'll just train. Coudn't we do the other way around? 11days of full training and then the pre-season games? nahhhh too complicated.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The Bianconeri are heading to Melbourne this summer for July's International Champions Cup to be contested with Tottenham Hotspur and Melbourne Victory

Juventus_Australia_cover%20e%20news.jpg

Winter may be well and truly closing in, but for Juventus it is already high time to start looking ahead to the summer, namely July's International Champions Cup.

Returning to Australia for the second time in three years, Juventus are scheduled to contest the pre-season trophy with Premier League outfit Tottenham Hotspur and local side Melbourne Victory on 23 July and 26 July 2016.

The trip Down Under represents the perfect opportunity for the champions to put on a show for their Australian public once more and to discover a different part of the country, having spent a magical few weeks in Sydney in 2014.

Heading further south to Melbourne, the land of rugby, cricket and Australian rules football, the Bianconeri will no doubt have their sights set on proving just why calcio is the most beautiful game of them all.
@Bianconero_Aus would be a nice ava btw.
but you are not allowed to change it :D

edit: :klin:

Attachments

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can't imagine how much it must suck to be a Juventus fan on another continent. Being one in Belgium is bad enough, but at least I get to watch a (meaningful) game live every couple of years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)